***Official Rangers V Marseille thread***

MrMckee

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Bonus of Ibrox being half empty means my 4G actually works. 

Team has done well, Candeias has surprised me in particular and Jack really does a good job at covering and protecting the back 4. 

Miller has been poor again though - hoping Morelos comes on. 

Said the same to the Son, the 4G is rapid today. ??

Think we were all entitled to the knee-jerk reactions after the Progres game. I thought Candeias was just a one trick pony, but he's actually looked very good, pleasantly surprised by him and I'm delighted that I've been made to eat my words!

We're still too static in the final third, but hopefully Pena and Morelos can add a bit more to that, Herrera needs one chance and I reckon he'll bury it.

Please don't ruin it in the second half Rangers..

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Millers age is really showing. I suppose he wont be playing this level of team every week.

Hope you're right.

Think you're wrong.

Maybe when Morelos finds his feet more it'll be him and Herrera.

Miller's just not offering enough and you can now see pacy breaks break down around him (though he has also had a couple of nice touches today which haven't quite came off).

Alves brings a calming influence to the team IMO, players are a bit braver with the ball now as they know we've got him there to sweep up any danger if they lose it, Cardoso looks solid as well right enough

It's too positive man, we're gonna get gubbed 6-0 or something in this second half :lol: 

Players worth their salt always raise their game against better opposition but if you're a Rangers player you always have to give of your best and obviously that didn't happen against neiderkorn. I do appreciate the level of fitness is better now but we threw away a season of European football far too easily against a team we should have beaten home and away 

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

That one passed me by as well, 1 -0 Rangers 2008 Charlie Adam blasted a shot which battered off Novo for the goal, Jig had about 10 shots at goal.

This place would've been in meltdown that day only beating Clyde 1 0

11 minutes ago, lgr1991 said:

Mute this stream on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFk1xXlLaDA) but keep it open for the video.

Open the English stream for audio but watch the youtube stream. (http://www.vipleague.is/football/494188/1/rangers-vs-marseille-stream.html)

Top man ????

Great coug:UK: