**********The Official Rangers vs Jam farts thread***********

Guest Lloyd72

7 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

@gogzy might be able to mate.

Cheers but luckily I may be shit with this tech stuff but my son has edited my post and moved the last bit into the ticket thread.He is brilliant at this but ask him to clean his room!!!?

40 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Looking at this the wrong way mate.If you could just multiply your negatives for every 2 you would get a positive.Potential to be the top rated poster on here!!?

You're using the Seville calculator there ... :pipe: 

3 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

Fod

Tav   Cardoso    Alves     Wallace 

Candeias    Dorrans   Jack   Windass

Kranjkar 

Morelos     

I like it, but i would put Alnwick instead Foderingham just to try, what I've seen about Fod in recent games it is not of my liking, imo.

2 hours ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Sorry is it possible to move it.Never use any other section.Takes me all my time to post in this one!?

you should start your own thread in the ticket section mate. 

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/83-ticket-salesrequests/?do=add

that link should take you to the correct part of the forum,  all you need to do is add the post, and a title, and hit post.

I'm feeling good about this game. We'll win by a few goals. This Hearts team are shite , we should beat them easy.

Remember! You heard it here first! (Unless you heard it somewhere else, before reading this, then you heard it here second! Although you never heard anything, I should've put that " You read it here first" as that would've been grammatically correct. I'm not changing it now though. Have I not closed the brackets yet? Silly me)??

5 hours ago, gogzy said:

you should start your own thread in the ticket section mate. 

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/83-ticket-salesrequests/?do=add

that link should take you to the correct part of the forum,  all you need to do is add the post, and a title, and hit post.

Cheers mate.Sorted now.Was actually very easy once I was shown!You live and learn?

That wee ginger bastard last week may have sent a precedent for other teams by muscling and intimidating us on the park last week, so we need get a grip on the ball really early and see if the ref will allow us to try and beat them playing football, If the game gets tough, then I want to see our experienced midfielders muscling in too. Shame I'm having to suggest we might need to descend to the common Scottish level of thuggery to get results, but we need a wee run of results now before the bigger games.

Will be scrutinisng the refs perfomance, they should be under pressure after last weeks awful performances and terrible sending off decisions. If the ref does fuck us over again on our home park I expect the fans to be noising it up and the club issuing statements.

If we dont score 4 goals or more I will be very disappointed. Also hope Pedro starts to pick a team for the future, you know one that doesnt include Kenny Miller. Sure he has been good here and there but no surprise at that if you play EVERY game.

Team must reflect one we want for the future.

Wes

Tav, Cardoso, Bruno, Wallace ( if fit, Beerman if not )

Candeias, Jack, Dorrans, Windass

Herrara, Morelos.

Attack from the off and put this no doubt negative defensive set up from Hearts right under the cosh.

5-0 Rangers

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

That wee ginger bastard last week may have sent a precedent for other teams by muscling and intimidating us on the park last week, so we need get a grip on the ball really early and see if the ref will allow us to try and beat them playing football, If the game gets tough, then I want to see our experienced midfielders muscling in too. Shame I'm having to suggest we might need to descend to the common Scottish level of thuggery to get results, but we need a wee run of results now before the bigger games.

Will be scrutinisng the refs perfomance, they should be under pressure after last weeks awful performances and terrible sending off decisions. If the ref does fuck us over again on our home park I expect the fans to be noising it up and the club issuing statements.

Totally.

Although there is a part of me that thinks the refereeing precedence has now been set early in the season (which is a good thing). I don't think any ref will be as incompetent in any game now.

With the television evidence in our favour showing the bad refereeing and the numerous pictures of TLB and his gestures, there will be a few refs who can see how badly that game was handled... and wont want to be like that. Not all, maybe, a few...

And if they do then we should be demanding answers. 

26 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Totally.

Although there is a part of me that thinks the refereeing precedence has now been set early in the season (which is a good thing). I don't think any ref will be as incompetent in any game now.

With the television evidence in our favour showing the bad refereeing and the numerous pictures of TLB and his gestures, there will be a few refs who can see how badly that game was handled... and wont want to be like that. Not all, maybe, a few...

And if they do then we should be demanding answers. 

Unfortunately we are talking about Scottish refs...................