Our player wins POTM

Clarkyyy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

He didn't fail. He didn't get a chance. It wasn't 2 capable managers it was 2 duds. 

He got plenty of chances under Warburton and he failed to take them, fact. I watched him every 2nd week and he just didn't have it, in fact I actually feel he hid from the ball at Ibrox and didn't get himself into positions to impact the game as he was scared.

Pedro worked with the guy everyday in training and if he feels his attitude isn't acceptable then that's good enough for me because he didn't do anything on the park to justify him being here. 

The more he scores, the more he will cost in January, as long as they finish behind us, I hope he keeps banging them in.  He had more than enough chances with us and didn't take them, for whatever reason - for me it is now all about how much we can get for him.  I expect Moreles to score more than those that have left, so right decisions ATM.  

The Rangers jersey is too big for him.

He will thrive at St J because that's his level, out of pressure, away from limelight, a team that no one expects or demands a win every week.

He is happier there and it shows in his performances.

Be best if he kept scoring, and we sold him to them or someone else and got our money back on him.

2 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Aye teams definitely pack their defences against St Johnstone :lol:

Have u watched his goals ? .. absolute myth that he can only score in behind a high defence .. hes been cutting across from the left at such pace that no1 can touch him or its a pen then curling shots in back post ..reminds me of a thread i started in here where i suggested playing him up top instead of waghorn/miller & was slagged to death for calling him a finisher .. ?

3 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

Have u watched his goals ? .. absolute myth that he can only score in behind a high defence .. hes been cutting across from the left at such pace that no1 can touch him or its a pen then curling shots in back post ..reminds me of a thread i started in here where i suggested playing him up top instead of waghorn/miller & was slagged to death for calling him a finisher .. ?

Are Francis and their keeper an item?