Merry Christmas

bluenose48

Dear Santa

I have been very good this year and all I want is Two full backs, two midfield players who can pass the ball and a striker to partner El Buffalo, of aye and if you are not to busy, a new board.

thanks Santa 

ps Send a Merry Christmas to every cunt on RM and FOLLOW WITH PRIDE. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Dear Santa

I have been very good this year and all I want is Two full backs, two midfield players who can pass the ball and a striker to partner El Buffalo, of aye and if you are not to busy, a new board.

thanks Santa 

ps Send a Merry Christmas to every cunt on RM and FOLLOW WITH PRIDE. 

Don’t know that poster mate is he on often? Strange name to call themselves right enough “ Every Cunt”

merry Xmas mate

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

Happy Xmas mate and hope your wishes come true. The wee one is back in so we will spend a few hours up there with her but have been told she will get out on Tuesday so Xmas is delayed for 24hrs or so.

Sorry to hear she is in again mate, but you can make up for it on Tuesday.

Wishing you and yours all the very best.

All the best to everyone and there family on this Forum. I know we have been through some bleak and grim times and maybe more to come but I hope that everyone on here has some good times today and the next week wherever they are. Merry Christmas and No Surrender!

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Sorry to hear she is in again mate, but you can make up for it on Tuesday.

Wishing you and yours all the very best.

It is what it is brother and can only hope she has no relapses over the next 24-36 hours as we can’t take  all her presents in and telling a four year old that Santa never left all her stuff at the end of her bed in hospital isn’t easy. I’m site she will get home as the steroids have kicked in .thank you again for your wishes.

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

It is what it is brother and can only hope she has no relapses over the next 24-36 hours as we can’t take  all her presents in and telling a four year old that Santa never left all her stuff at the end of her bed in hospital isn’t easy. I’m site she will get home as the steroids have kicked in .thank you again for your wishes.

Hope everything goes well, Pete.

13 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aye I'm puting off being a grumpy bastard til after my first box of hai karate cologne is opened tomorrow.

Merry Xmas y'all. Apart from the rattlers that is, you can take a fuck to yourself ?

You're showing your age mate! Do they still do Hai Karate? I remember my brothers bird buying me a gift set for Xmas one year, and thought that she was trying to tell me something. LoL!

Anybody notice how ungrateful waines can be..??..

Wee Rhys is in a huff because he got 4 books..and has already started wishing he was at his grans house where he knows he has electronic type games..

Hahahaha..I can identify..but the drone he got has been forgotten because he got 4 books..one of which is a big thick one all about the Simpsons which if he doesn't want I'm happy to take it..

Wee Alannah is well happy..

I best no moan..Im about to open mine..

Merry Xmas. Just waiting on my 3 year old daughter waking up. Will be the first xmas where she is old enough to tell me her presents are shite and she disny love me anymore.

Living room looks like a toy shop. Will have to spend 50 grand on an extention to the house to store them all. Happy days!!!!

Seeiously though, I'm pure buzzing for her. She only asked for 3 presents and we bought her half a ton of toys.

Edit. She loves her toys. Made up for her. Her favourite toy is her Baby Annabelle. Unfortunately it wets itself. Just got the wain toilet trained and now I will have to change her doll. ?