Hardie to Livingston

Lloyd

That’s all our youth ever seem to do Livi, Airdrie, Raith etc return then back out again ... meh I don’t understand how they can go abroad and literally turn over the best guys at good teams at 17-22 and then go play with these teams in Scotland and make little impact 

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

Says it all that a top flight team didn't want him, wish him all the best but he has no future here. He's played under 4 managers since he made his debut and none of them have rated him enough to give him a run when we haven't exactly been blessed with a good bunch of strikers.

This. 

I didn't see enough of him playing to form a firm view of his potential.   A workmanlike player who will find his level for playing regular first team football at other Scottish clubs but just not proved himself to be good enough to be a Rangers first team regular now or in the near future...........or a talent that will thrive when he gets regular first team football and turns out to be a very decent striker that we will have let slip through the net?     

From what little I saw I think the former but feel it might yet turn out in due course to be the latter.     But the decision is made and it seems he is bound to be looking to use the 2nd half of the season to put himself in the shop window to attract another club for next season.    

I don't think this lad's got it, it's a shame because when he made his debut for us he really looked to have a lot of potential. I found it very strange why he was dropped and I remember a lot of people moaning about him not getting a game back then. Maybe he just over-performed and cannot reach that level consistently enough.

Decent move for him. They are doing ok just now. He really needs a loan to within this league to see if he can hack it at this level though. He's scored goals before in lower leagues and it never done him any good here. I wonder why a Partick Thistle, a Dundee or a Ross County didn't want him. 

Quite a few seem to rate him but I always assumed it stemmed from us being so poor up top last season we were desperate for an alternative getting a chance. He's scored a few on loan but barely featured for us and doesn't seem to have progressed. When i've seen him I can't say i've seen anything to suggest he will ever make it with us. He's only a year younger than Morelos who is a far superior player in all respects.   If Cummings and Murphy hit it off he will surely be away sooner rather than later. 

25 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Quite a few seem to rate him but I always assumed it stemmed from us being so poor up top last season we were desperate for an alternative getting a chance. He's scored a few on loan but barely featured for us and doesn't seem to have progressed. When i've seen him I can't say i've seen anything to suggest he will ever make it with us. He's only a year younger than Morelos who is a far superior player in all respects.   If Cummings and Murphy hit it off he will surely be away sooner rather than later. 

He IS away.

37 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

On loan...I mean permanently. 

I think SIMA is referring to the fact his contract is up at the end of the season. Being on loan until then effectively means he's as good as gone right now. Unless of course he signs a new contract (unlikely) but he could just as easily sign a pre-contract with another team.

43 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

On loan...I mean permanently. 

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I think SIMA is referring to the fact his contract is up at the end of the season. Being on loan until then effectively means he's as good as gone right now. Unless of course he signs a new contract (unlikely) but he could just as easily sign a pre-contract with another team.

Exactly what I mean Jamie. We'd have him on a new extension by now, Christ, maybe even played him.

Loan til summer, then out of contract. He's away.