Jamie Murphy

pcbear

Probably our best player but he was still poor. Got into great positions then fluffed his lines. Rarely beat the first man on his crosses. He also shat out of shooting far too many times..... then when he did bother to shoot hit row z. 

Not pass marks for me. Has a long way to go to convince me he would be a good edition on a permanent basis

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe the praise he's getting on here, thought he gave us nothing going forward, second half he had more of the ball than anyone in the team with no end result, no decent balls into the box, no shots on target that I can remember and no change of play kept going inside at every opportunity - but then again he's one of our own  

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Can't believe the praise he's getting on here, thought he gave us nothing going forward, second half he had more of the ball than anyone in the team with no end result, no decent balls into the box, no shots on target that I can remember and no change of play kept going inside at every opportunity - but then again he's one of our own  

The anti-Halliday mob have a new target now :megaanguish:

Sums up what a shit performance it was today when he was one of our better players!For me he was very much like John.Nothing was coming off for them and  both were average at best BUT neither hid away and kept wanting the ball to try and make something happen.Far too many in that side today were content to remain anonymous and let the game(and opposition players) pass them by.

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Constantly bet the fullback in the second half and put in some great crosses,(when not been fouled) at least he beats a man not like candieas ,who shat himself at the first goal and was shite

Was it Murphy that beat that Hibs fuck taking ball by him and the cunt took a swipe at him and slightly connected?

That arsehole Collum never even booked the fucker, unbelievable.