Hibs only 4 points behind with a game in hand

FSM

8 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

I saw that yesterday after looking at the league table. We've went from possible title contenders to 4th place within a few weeks. Considering the fact we can't seem to buy a win at home it's going to be fucking terrible.

At this rate I can see fucking Kilmarnock catching us.

2 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

We have now surpassed the taigs 1989 to 1995 spell without winning a major trophy.

There is a distnct possiility we could finish fourth begind the Sheep (again) and a newly promoted TLB Hivs team.

We are in deep water at the minute.

We need a board that can attract investment and this board have shown they can't, time for change.

30 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

I saw that yesterday after looking at the league table. We've went from possible title contenders to 4th place within a few weeks. Considering the fact we can't seem to buy a win at home it's going to be fucking terrible.

We were never realistically titles contenders.

2 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

We have a real struggle on our hands now.not forgetting the taigs will throw matches after they clinch the title to keep us out of Europe,just as they did at tynecastle a few years ago

I think we're quite capable of keeping ourselves out of Europe without any assistance from the tims.

18 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I think we will beat Dundee on Saturday because they are really shite. The remaining games including the semi final I'm fuckin dreading 

Game is at Ibrox

3 - 1 Dundee

4 minutes ago, weshallnotbemoved! said:

investment,investment, board this board that...we have more money than anyone apart from the taigs..we shouldnt be struggling against anyone else...we just need people who know what they are doing football wise.

Aye, you invest in the right manager?