Split fixtures

2 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

If we beat Dundee I'd say unlikely cause they would win it with a win against us.

so aye probably the first week after the semi 

Depends what happens with the sheep tonight aswell. If they beat Motherwell they'll move 3 points above us.

2 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

If we beat Dundee I'd say unlikely cause they would win it with a win against us.

so aye probably the first week after the semi 

Fixtures could be done before then, Motherwell play tonight against the sheep and if they don’t win, top 6 is finalised. So fixtures should really be out this week & I don’t think the SPFL will give a fuck if they’re gonna win the league against us, they didn’t in 2012.

44 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Fixtures could be done before then, Motherwell play tonight against the sheep and if they don’t win, top 6 is finalised. So fixtures should really be out this week & I don’t think the SPFL will give a fuck if they’re gonna win the league against us, they didn’t in 2012.

If they can find a way to stop it from happening they will.

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

That was unavoidable due to it being before the split.

1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

It won't matter a jot when we play those scum bastards because with a team of bottlers we won't beat them in either the cup or the league. 

Hate to agree but I do.

I’ll be happy to eat my words and take pelters if it turns out otherwise.

5 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

The top 6 was more or less finalised at the weekend given it would take a 15 goal swing in Motherwell's favour but even if the top 6 was finalised weeks ago they wouldn't release the fixtures until they could be almost certain we wouldnt be playing them on a day that could clinch the title

2 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

The top 6 was more or less finalised at the weekend given it would take a 15 goal swing in Motherwell's favour but even if the top 6 was finalised weeks ago they wouldn't release the fixtures until they could be almost certain we wouldnt be playing them on a day that could clinch the title

Still does my head in that the thought of unrest from us terrifies the authorities (in the event that a taig win against us seals it) on the basis that scum supporters lost the plot 19 years ago while we were partying and blameless. They lump us together when it suits yet they give the scum different treatment when it suits too.

The restraint shown by us at Hampden against the demented spoon burners and at Fir Park against an unrestrained and unchallenged home mob baying and trying to provoke was something for all bears to be proud of. 

I certainly wouldn’t want to be there to see them clinch a title but an unjustified expectation that we will suddenly “get medieval on their ass” (copyright @ Marcellus Wallace) is based on the inaccurate assumption we’re as bad as them.

33 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

Horrible bastard taig twat Lennon whinging again I see. The split needs a p45. Should be a bigger league with one away and one home fixture per team. 

His team have beat us twice at Ibrox, we have a fucking awful home record but aye it could potentially cost Hibs second place having the game at Ibrox.

6 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hate to agree but I do.

I’ll be happy to eat my words and take pelters if it turns out otherwise.

I would too mate it hurts like fuck knowing that those scum bastards have not been beaten once by the gers since the cup semi under Warburton.