Windass

GOAT

14 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The accy thing clearly accrington but today’s patter clearly indicates he has no fucking idea what getting a ticket , playing them and beating them means to us , the lads a fucking tosser , I have a ticket but don’t find this shite funny at all 

32131437-09D7-4A6A-95B9-5857225E4D4F.jpeg

84D0076E-D127-44FF-957F-48ABA2B3F77B.jpeg

1C70186D-3BF1-4CDA-A221-E50D6CB44AC2.jpeg

Same mate guys a complete tosser who doesn’t deserve to wear our top never mind play for us. Get rid of him in the summer hopefully decent money since he’s scored a few and is English. He’s a luxury player who we cant afford just now. Hopefully sign Murphy full time and play him in the role he has been playing if not sign someone who can 

1 minute ago, davis1986 said:

Same mate guys a complete tosser who doesn’t deserve to wear our top never mind play for us. Get rid of him in the summer hopefully decent money since he’s scored a few and is English. He’s a luxury player who we cant afford just now. Hopefully sign Murphy full time and play him in the role he has been playing if not sign someone who can 

Needles to say reading down the comments loads of ticketless bears excited tweeting thinking they might be in with a chance of a ticket now for Sunday, if one of our players thinks this is funny what fucking chance have we got , nobody is that stupid to think they tweets aren’t going to upset loads of his own fans surly 

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fuck sake, tragic to greet over that fucking hell

I don’t think ripping the piss out of bears regarding old firm tickets is funny at all mate I wouldn’t do it so certainly wouldn’t expect one our players to , good to know he’s focused , 6 days to go and pissing about bored on twitter , top players would be preparing 

19 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Needles to say reading down the comments loads of ticketless bears excited tweeting thinking they might be in with a chance of a ticket now for Sunday, if one of our players thinks this is funny what fucking chance have we got , nobody is that stupid to think they tweets aren’t going to upset loads of his own fans surly 

Exactly mate got a ticket myself but can see why people would be upset. 

Must be nice to have never had to work your balls off scraping enough money together to pay ridiculous amounts following your team all over the place. 

Stupid tweet but at least he apologised straight after it. I'm assuming he's actually got 2 tickets to give the guy after ripping the piss out of him. 

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I hope he scores the winner on Sunday

Me to , still shouldn’t be ripping the cunt out the fans tho , to be honest he’s maybe just that stupid he dosent relies how highly emotions run trying to get old firm tickets , if he dosent relies that’s frightening, I’m sure he spotted lads cuddling each other and falling over rows as he ran towards us last old firm game , he should know not to fuck about with such tweets 

5 hours ago, Cedrick said:

The accy thing clearly accrington but today’s patter clearly indicates he has no fucking idea what getting a ticket , playing them and beating them means to us , the lads a fucking tosser , I have a ticket but don’t find this shite funny at all 

32131437-09D7-4A6A-95B9-5857225E4D4F.jpeg

84D0076E-D127-44FF-957F-48ABA2B3F77B.jpeg

1C70186D-3BF1-4CDA-A221-E50D6CB44AC2.jpeg

wow man. no words.

Some days I see things on Twitter, normally posted by Tims, and think, how fucking pathetic are they!

Then I come on here and it gets topped by some fanny greeting because a player tried to have some fun...

I cant work out if the 'internet supporter' is so detached from the 'match attending support' or if its just me because I cant believe some of the nonsense that gets put on here.

The amount of greetin and general offended-ness of people on here is a red neck and make s the tims look normal at times!

38 minutes ago, Del said:

Some days I see things on Twitter, normally posted by Tims, and think, how fucking pathetic are they!

Then I come on here and it gets topped by some fanny greeting because a player tried to have some fun...

I cant work out if the 'internet supporter' is so detached from the 'match attending support' or if its just me because I cant believe some of the nonsense that gets put on here.

The amount of greetin and general offended-ness of people on here is a red neck and make s the tims look normal at times!

I’d typically to an extent agree with you Del but just not in this instance. 

Bears desperate to go this game and he a Rangers player thinks it’s a laugh to say to Rangers fans ‘I’ve got spares, actually I don’t’  It’s just not funny. You’re right in it’s nothing to burst into tears about but it isn’t remotely funny.