Murty Presser

AM1872

“We need to keep on improving...”

4 points out of 12 in last four games is not “improving” at least not for any Rangers manager worth his salt.

He needs taken into a quiet room and handed a pistol so that he can do the honourable thing like the gentleman he clearly is.

A letter beginning with the words “I hereby tender my resignation” would be an acceptable and perhaps  less extreme alternative.

Either way, he’s a dead man walking.

37 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

“We need to keep on improving...”

4 points out of 12 in last four games is not “improving” at least not for any Rangers manager worth his salt.

He needs taken into a quiet room and handed a pistol so that he can do the honourable thing like the gentleman he clearly is.

A letter beginning with the words “I hereby tender my resignation” would be an acceptable and perhaps  less extreme alternative.

Either way, he’s a dead man walking.

He needs to commit suicide for not being up to standard straight out of managing youth teams?

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I haven’t watched any of these properly since before Warburton started doing my head in 

"Do plan A better" is the phrase that still causes me to be a little sick...:no:..Delusional at best. Ignorant at worst.

The job was his to lose and unfortunately for him the players lost it for him with poor performances against teams we should have horsed by a few goals. 

He would need to get 2nd place and the cup to stand a chance, but celtic will put us out the cup and players being to inconsistent will see us get a sloppy 2nd if we are lucky.

2 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Got to the stage where I've stopped listening to him. 

It's the same auld shite every time and he doesn't ever learn from past mistakes. 

Nice guy who was thrown in the deep end but his times up.

If we win the Scottish Cup and finish strongly 2nd every Tom dick and Harry will want to offer him a 3 year contract. I promised not to guess whether he will or won’t stay again till the end of the season because ive changed my mind about 10 times.

36 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

The man's a fucking clown. Shouldn't be anywhere near that job. He's nothing more than Warburton lite. Talks the same shite every week. No point in posting the rest of his pressers, they're all the fucking same.

TBH almost every manager I can be bothered listening to all speak their own same speech ad infinum, there really is no need for a press conference every fuckin' game, it's boring as fuck.

49 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

The man's a fucking clown. Shouldn't be anywhere near that job. He's nothing more than Warburton lite. Talks the same shite every week. No point in posting the rest of his pressers, they're all the fucking same.

Harsh imo, he was lobbed into the frying pan by the board and stood up to be counted, in the fullness of time he may well prove himself to be a good manager working away diligently away from the full beam focus trained on any Rangers manager.

He certainly is no clown but he is not what we need at this time.

4 hours ago, TopCat said:

He looked really down to me too - maybe he's been told he won't be getting the job full time?

Anyway, he's right - we need to improve if we are to win this weekend, that's for sure.

Looking down?  Maybe he's been told he WILL be getting the job full time

1 hour ago, JentleJames said:

If we win the Scottish Cup and finish strongly 2nd every Tom dick and Harry will want to offer him a 3 year contract. I promised not to guess whether he will or won’t stay again till the end of the season because ive changed my mind about 10 times.

I won’t.

Sounds mad to say but them beating us with 10 men could have been best thing that ever happened to us.

If he beat the tarriers King would have handed him a deal there an then. To be honest majority would have been happy with that.

What happened after that game showed Murty and vast majority of those players should be no where near Rangers 1st team.