**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope there's mayhem after the game it's the SPFL and coppers fault agreeing to this - they knew fine fucking well they wouldn't beat Hibs and allowed this.

Doesn't excuse the players and management, but there's questions to be asked of the authorities. No more Old Firm title deciders they said ... we weren't allowed one when we were going for the league and they've been given 2 cracks at us for it. Only in Scotland.

This is what happens when you try do things cheaply king Murty should never have never been in charge he took the job to help out a board that's thrown him under the bus and didn't bother to back him in January other than with pish loans.

There's a quote from the band A Day To Remember "There's a hole in my heart where you used to be" that is very apt the state we are in is nothing less than criminal and it is all kings fault. 

We’re not Rangers anymore

If we were then we’d be putting up more of a fight than this shower of cunts who are wearing our famous jersey

Losing 0-5(more pending) through lack of skill I can forgive but the sheer lack of effort these cunts are showing is completely unacceptable

Bheasts throwing missiles at our corner. Scum of the earth 

Archived