Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gj923 said:

What the fuck is the fascination with coming on our forum? Away to fuck with yourself

I'm a Rangers fan? Always have been.

I'm not a season ticket holder, can't afford it.

Don't know how else to prove it.

It’s going to be him but I just hope to god he doesn’t see this as a diddy club like some league 1 mob where he can cut his teeth and hope for the best, if it works great, if it doesn’t he’ll have learned from it. 

I really really hope he’s up here with the mentality of changing this club back to what it was and wants to win trophies, not hope to win trophies, wants to 

1 minute ago, Eazy1872 said:

Silva at least won things at those clubs he managed.

Wait your all over the place, we were talking about Warnock? I just assumed he was an ex Watford manager or something the way you said what you did.

Silva would still be a gamble in the same way a Preud'homme or Potter from Sweden would be. We need a different character altogether. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Wait your all over the place, we were talking about Warnock? I just assumed he was an ex Watford manager or something the way you said what you did.

Silva would still be a gamble in the same way a Preud'homme or Potter from Sweden would be. We need a different character altogether. 

Yeah it's a bit difficult having to talk to 5 different people in all different subjects.

I can see what you mean though, I just believe we need a winner, not a manager who is someone you look to when your in the relegation zone. Warnock is not a winner.

1 minute ago, Eazy1872 said:

Get a piece of a4 paper.

Write 'Big Jock Knew' on it.

Take a selfie, post it on this thread.

Job done!

2 minutes ago, Eazy1872 said:

Who just happens to create an account recently and apart from 1 post they have all been today.:taig:

28 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Express claiming Gerrard is stalling after this result, but it appears to be a rehash of The Sun article from yesterday saying he was 50-50.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/952754/Rangers-news-Steven-Gerrard-Old-Firm-derby-celtic-rumours-gossip

The sun haven't said hes 50-50 either

They were reporting on reports from down south saying he was 50-50

3 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Who just happens to create an account recently and apart from 1 post they have all been today.:taig:

I have just been interested in this topic specifically, I use this site all the time for streams and just reading. Thought I could give my input, but clearly I must be a taig for liking Steven Gerrard!

18 minutes ago, Imodium said:

Zero experience and taking on this squad of losers and hangers on. The job is far too big for him.

There is no way this appointment will work it is the worst possible route we can take. Will be back to square one come December. I don't understand the boards eagerness to get him. We need an experienced manager that can tighten up the defence and midield & make us hard to beat.

It has to be Walter Smith.

I think your right. He's 70 years old, and doesn't deserve to be dragged into this mess nor to be manager when they win 10, so i've always been against it in recent years. But i think it's become apparent he's the only one, within reach, that has even half a shot of saving us. 

2 minutes ago, Eazy1872 said:

I have just been interested in this topic specifically, I use this site all the time for streams and just reading. Thought I could give my input, but clearly I must be a taig for liking Steven Gerrard!

Only a taig could like that mongo speaking cunt never mind want him as our manager.

Just now, Vanoli said:

I think your right. He's 70 years old, and doesn't deserve to be dragged into this mess nor to be manager when they win 10, so i've always been against it in recent years. But i think it's become apparent he's the only one, within reach, that has even half a shot of saving us. 

No.......firstly look at the managers we have signed (this board)

Warburton with no real experience in football management and yes people can have very little experience and be successful

Caxinha - shite majority of clubs and won the mad set up of mexico but was then shite in Qatar

Murty - cos lets face it we brought him back from the u20's

There are plenty of experienced coaches out there that could make us competitive.

20 minutes ago, Eazy1872 said:

That’s twice you’ve said you’re a Rangers fan and twice you’ve put a question mark. You’re reeking.

1 hour ago, barkie said:

If you think a week ago gerrard could tell you the name of one of our players or had a second of interest in us you are deluded. Waiting on the melt down on here next week just glad I never watched today and doubt I will bother until next season. Really fear for us at the moment with current chairman and fans all split into wee groups with their own agenda fucking shambles.

If you think Rangers contact with Gerrard was only made a week ago and he's going in blind I think you're the deluded one. 

He will have a fair idea already of who's worth keeping, aided no doubt by someone better versed in Scottish football. 

9 minutes ago, gj923 said:

No.......firstly look at the managers we have signed (this board)

Warburton with no real experience in football management and yes people can have very little experience and be successful

Caxinha - shite majority of clubs and won the mad set up of mexico but was then shite in Qatar

Murty - cos lets face it we brought him back from the u20's

There are plenty of experienced coaches out there that could make us competitive.

You started with Warburton but lets not forget the bulk of this board were active when fucking McCoist was made manager following Smith's incredible 3 in a row tenure off the back of a recommendation.

They couldnae pick their nose never mind a manager.

7 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

That was 30 years ago and the situations are hugely different 

Yep can't wait to see Joe Hart, John stones, Kyle walker, delli alli and Harry Jane strutting their stuff at ibrox next season sourness style

Archived