Stevie G Shooting Session

28 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

There is a player in Josh Windass, he needs it brought out though. He is a confidence player.

Ability as always been there and I’ve backed him more than most, have to question his desire though. Can Gerrard bring out the best in him? I’m not sure.

If £3m-£4m was offered I’d take it and spend elsewhere. 

48 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Ability as always been there and I’ve backed him more than most, have to question his desire though. Can Gerrard bring out the best in him? I’m not sure.

If £3m-£4m was offered I’d take it and spend elsewhere. 

Keep tokin the crack pipe ffs.

The one thing he does have in him is a fucking fairy. He epitomises everything that is wrong with us.

1 hour ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

There is a player in Josh Windass, he needs it brought out though. He is a confidence player.

There is, but he must surely be at his last chance now. His mentality is really poor. Good thing is, he has one of the best midfielders of a generation now to train him. 

9 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

There is, but he must surely be at his last chance now. His mentality is really poor. Good thing is, he has one of the best midfielders of a generation now to train him. 

This is his third season now. He is simply a dud. 

19 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I agree. I would get rid of him, but successive managers seem to see something there they think can come out. 

Yes, but just look at who the managers were. Who preferred suck ups and fucking net ball players. Our lot would do well at playing pin the donkey!  Morelos would win it every time and Windass a close second.

It’s funny to watch that actually. 

If you pay attention to SG, it’s as if his whole mentality/demeanour changes once it’s time to start the drill. Like, he’s having a laugh one minute and then there’s nothing, it’s buisness/serious until he’s taken his shots.

There’s another video of him with those lads doing normal shots back when he was still playing, good watch too.