Darfur

Inigo

3 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Where's your evidence for that?

In my experience, any fan who's asked for something from the Club has received something.  Maybe not everything they asked for, but always something.

In the last five years, I've asked the Club for approximately a hundred Free Stadium Tour Passes, and received every one of them.  I've referred many other people to the Club too, and they've always got something for their cause.

I've even asked the Club for some free Season Tickets, and got them too.  3 years running.

And I asked them for an automatic Concession discount for the Erskine Carers, and got that.

And a Concession for Combat Stress, even though they're technically not pensioners, and got that.

Free seats for Bar 72?  Tick.

Free hospitality seats?  Uh-huh.

An invite to the Director's Box?  Yep, we've got one of them too - just haven't taken them up on it yet.

Mascot appearance.  Done.

Meet the players?  Ach they're everywhere.  Sick of meeting them!  

Assorted Freebies? - Too numerous to mention.

All courtesy of Rangers FC. The Best Club in The World.  Simply.  :rangers:

You must be right in there mate 

5 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Where's your evidence for that?

In my experience, any fan who's asked for something from the Club has received something.  Maybe not everything they asked for, but always something.

In the last five years, I've asked the Club for approximately a hundred Free Stadium Tour Passes, and received every one of them.  I've referred many other people to the Club too, and they've always got something for their cause.

I've even asked the Club for some free Season Tickets, and got them too.  3 years running.

And I asked them for an automatic Concession discount for the Erskine Carers, and got that.

And a Concession for Combat Stress, even though they're technically not pensioners, and got that.

Free seats for Bar 72?  Tick.

Free hospitality seats?  Uh-huh.

An invite to the Director's Box?  Yep, we've got one of them too - just haven't taken them up on it yet.

Mascot appearance.  Done.

Meet the players?  Ach they're everywhere.  Sick of meeting them!  

Assorted Freebies? - Too numerous to mention.

All courtesy of Rangers FC. The Best Club in The World.  Simply.  :rangers:

Ask them to get rid of Robertson and Fish Fingers Magoo. 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Nice wee story indeed my only gripe with things like this is I fine know what the fans that’s ploughed thousands of pounds into the club their full life be told if we asked any chance of a wee match day tour , meet the players and take in the game from the directors box , not the lads fault just Rangers all over this , all we are is income 

To be fair, he probably writes and speaks English better so had a head start :whistle::lol:

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

That website indeed is some banter. 

When I was in-between jobs I fired a CV up on it and just sent it to every cunt. interviews for jobs I didn't even know i'd applied for 

I'm in between jobs at the moment and that Indeed site is the pits. I'm choosy about where I apply to but I suppose if it came to it,I'd take anything

23 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I'm in between jobs at the moment and that Indeed site is the pits. I'm choosy about where I apply to but I suppose if it came to it,I'd take anything

I didn’t go for half the job interviews I got from doing it. Loads of those wee agency places end up phoning you and they’re just naw

9 hours ago, Inigo said:

Well, apparently most of the people there support us and Liverpool. :lol:

Strange wee story, but seems like a good chap. 

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/ahmeds-gers-dream/

Maybe he'll put in for one of those lovely new flats being built oot front. Get a cracking view of the stadium every day. Think @eejay the dj is going to help him with his application ?

14 minutes ago, left winger said:

Maybe he'll put in for one of those lovely new flats being built oot front. Get a cracking view of the stadium every day. Think @eejay the dj is going to help him with his application ?

:lol:Steady

Think I will hold off for my retirement

By then , it will be BOGOF

His dentist father ffs?! They cunts are fucking loaded, so how come a fucking refugee?!

Economc migrant in disguise. What church is he attending?

"So sir, how come you are asylum seeking and wanting to settle in Glasgow?" " I'm a Rangers supporter". "Oh really sir. Very good reason. Approved" as the taig migration officer signs off the document, splitting his sides. That'll fuckin teach them.

"Now here's how you claim all your benefits. Let us know if you need any help and if you need any priority housing, we'll set you up with the GHA, with their migrants first policy and fuck the locals. Wee chance of a job as well. Now you enjoy your stay and if you want all your extended family members to join you, just let us know and we'll give you every assistance". At this point the taig migration officer is on the floor having fits at his good fortune in fucking us over, much to the bemusement of the migrant who's had so much fucking luck, he's thinking fuck Islam, I'm joining the church and milk these bastards for all they've got.

So in two years he moves on to become a GHA tenant in Lambhill, plus a fucking job of them! GHA certainly change lives as they have consigned a generation of locals seeking housing to live with parents in overcrowded conditions and consigned others to living on the street. Cunts have been on the wait list for ten fucking years without a sniff, and this guy gets a job as well in two! The system certainly works for you if you're an economic migrant. This guy has now got to believe in Jesus and every day is xmas. With his new found wages, he'll be able to fund the building of two palaces back in his shitehole and open a chain of dentists.

Some cunts havin a giraffe. Is this a taig stitch up?!

:mutley:

NB: For some reason I'm just not getting the picture of this son of a dentist, being destitute goat herding on the high plains ravaged by drought and famine and a battalion of Muslim extremists on his tail! Then again, I may be totally wrong, but it wouldn't be like me. I can but only imagine what the blonde bint in the caption is thinking as she stands with gawking facial expression jelly fucking legged looking at this guy! Is it how big, or what?!

:lol:

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

His dentist father ffs?! They cunts are fucking loaded, so how come a fucking refugee?!

"So sir, how come you are asylum seeking and wanting to settle in Glasgow?" " I'm a Rangers supporter". "Oh really sir. Very good reason. Approved" as the taig migration officer signs off the document, splitting his sides. That'll fuckin teach them.

"Now here's how you claim all your benefits. Let us know if you need any help and if you need any priority housing, we'll set you up with the GHA, with their migrants first policy and fuck the locals. Wee chance of a job as well. Now you enjoy your stay and if you want all your extended family members to join you, just let us know and we'll give you every assistance". At this point the taig migration officer is on the floor having fits at his good fortune in fucking us over, much to the bemusement of the migrant who's had so much fucking luck, he's thinking fuck Islam, I'm joining the church and milk these bastards for all they've got.

So in two years he moves on to become a GHA tenant in Lambhill, plus a fucking job of them! GHA certainly change lives as they have consigned a generation of locals seeking housing to live with parents in overcrowded conditions and consigned others to living on the street. Cunts have been on the wait list for ten fucking years without a sniff, and this guy gets a job as well in two! The system certainly works for you if you're an economic migrant. This guy has now got to believe in Jesus and every day is xmas. With his new found wages, he'll be able to fund the building of two palaces back in his shitehole and open a chain of dentists.

NB: For some reason I'm just not getting the picture of this son of a dentist, being destitute goat herding on the high plains ravaged by drought and famine and a battalion of Muslim extremists on his tail! Then again, I may be totally wrong, but it wouldn't be like me. I can but only imagine what the blonde bint in the caption is thinking as she stands with gawking facial expression jelly fucking legged looking at this guy! Is it how big, or what?!

Holy fucking shit. I have never insulted anyone on here and I am not going to break the habit of a lifetime for this post.  

But..... holy shit 

15 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fuck up you racist taig nutcase