PRW Banner !

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I don't see nothing wrong with him saying it and having belief in himself but the club using it as a marketing ploy only gives cunts ammo imo.

Get you now......yip it would be folly if we start using it on Rangers branded clothing to sell t-shirts then the team flops.

46 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Your mate must be a raging alcoholic as practically all our games are televised!! And using intrinsically is not bad going for a thick cunt.

Our Saturday 3pm leauge games aren't televised unless you use an illegal stream so he'd have attended all of those. Arguably our most important matches.

Feel sorry for his two teenage lads more than anything . Been to a few games with them and they are right up for it.  Brilliant wee guys. He bunked off work to buy them today, but alas too late. He is skunerred!

As for me being daft... had I known the general sale started yesterday (which I should} I could have let him know.:dunno:

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

Looks like 3 tarriers waiting until it gets dark so they can vandalise it.

You're not far off the truth, give it till dawn and the rabid bastards will, the press won't report it of course, given that they are full of Republican scum who think their graduation in Sociology makes them  superior.

13 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I get what your saying....the going for 55 was cringeworthy as our team was miles short of what was required, in terms of  Gerrards "lets go" I put that down more to him basically saying the hard work starts now or words to that effect....I personally don't see nothing wrong with it, he believes he has the attributes to rise to the challenge to which I like in a manager.

Imagine the headlines if it goes bad and Stevie chucks it. 

There will be a big picture of him leaving Ibrox and a giant headline "LET'S GO" 

That just better not happen. 

17 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Imagine the headlines if it goes bad and Stevie chucks it. 

There will be a big picture of him leaving Ibrox and a giant headline "LET'S GO" 

That just better not happen. 

Stevies going to wait until he wins 3 titles then change the strap-line to "Let's get tae fuck".

Even better to see this on Forrest advertising boards as I believe that company is owned by Chris Trainer who is a majority shareholder at celtic. Also known for the biggest divorce settlement in Scottish history after his wife was shagging Darren Jackson.

On 07/06/2018 at 16:24, plumbGER said:

Got a feeling this "let's go" patter will come back and bite us in the arse just like "we don't do walking away" and "going for 55" etc.

Would rather we did our talking on the pitch, it's not like we need that to sell already sold out tickets.

This time they've gone for something a lot less specific. "let's go" isn't really a definable target in the way "going for 55" is. So no matter how shit next season is king can claim it was a success. 

On 07/06/2018 at 16:24, plumbGER said:

Got a feeling this "let's go" patter will come back and bite us in the arse just like "we don't do walking away" and "going for 55" etc.

Would rather we did our talking on the pitch, it's not like we need that to sell already sold out tickets.

Some folk maybe looking too deeply into a fun slogan. Who cares what the haters think. The manager said it, it's sort of  snappy and catchy, and gives us some optimism for the forthcoming season. Let's Go!

43 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Some folk maybe looking too deeply into a fun slogan. Who cares what the haters think. The manager said it, it's sort of  snappy and catchy, and gives us some optimism for the forthcoming season. Let's Go!

What folk would that be?

I'm merely stating a fact that these things tend to come back and bite us.

50 minutes ago, plumbGER said:
1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

What folk would that be?

I'm merely stating a fact that these things tend to come back and bite us.

Just some folk in general. Don't read too much into it :whistle: I'm sure we'll be ok