PRW Banner !

52 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Not at all mate. I'm on holiday in Spain so maybe not up to speed. One of my mates was looking to buy 3. 

Hope he hasn't missed out as he promised me them whenever home games were televised. He prefers to get pissed when the games are on TV. 

Oh, and I'm intrinsically thick!?

They sold out mate

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Should be all over the city not just near Ibrox.

Should have ones advertising the megastore at the stadium, hospitality, Argyll house restaurant and stadium tours.

Get the badge and club out for everyone to see

I was on an EasyJet flight recently can’t mind where I was going but the in flight magazine had a big advertisement on Rangers stadium tours which was nice to see 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I was on an EasyJet flight recently can’t mind where I was going but the in flight magazine had a big advertisement on Rangers stadium tours which was nice to see 

That's good to hear. I think our marketing is severely lacking at times but that's good to know.

Especially with the Gerrard effect. I know hes here first and foremost to manage and Rangers as a club are big enough to sell ourselves but there's money to be made off the back of him.

Theyll be plenty of tourists hanging round next season from the English press to people from Thailand.

Its a chance to really sell the club.

54 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Looks more like an electronic advertising screen than banner but I like it looks trendy as fuck

It is. They have it at various ones around the city. Saw it on the one at Finnieston Street at Raddison Red as well.

Just now, Inigo said:

Yup. Pretty much.

Excellent. My pal didn't manage to get his tickets. Och well. Just going to have to be in really fast for the pay as you go ticket sales. 

The atmosphere should be bouncing this season with a record number of season ticket holders, Stevie G in charge and hopefully a few more quality signings.

Things are really on the up for us at long last.

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I get what your saying....the going for 55 was cringeworthy as our team was miles short of what was required, in terms of  Gerrards "lets go" I put that down more to him basically saying the hard work starts now or words to that effect....I personally don't see nothing wrong with it, he believes he has the attributes to rise to the challenge to which I like in a manager.

I don't see nothing wrong with him saying it and having belief in himself but the club using it as a marketing ploy only gives cunts ammo imo.

26 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

time we had a shop in the city centre again

they should have had one ready for the release of the new kits, Gerrard there announcing the opening of the shop, sell the tops there exclusively for a week before full public sale, would make a fortune the now. We are back, you can feel it, its time we start planting our flag across the city again. Great to see

To sell all the strips we don't know when we are getting?

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Got a feeling this "let's go" patter will come back and bite us in the arse just like "we don't do walking away" and "going for 55" etc.

Would rather we did our talking on the pitch, it's not like we need that to sell already sold out tickets.

Let's go is corny and American' ised pish for the cheerleading fan boys of basketball and baseball.

'Intae these Fenian Bastards' is much more up my street and the ID is the same for many others of my ilk.

56 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

time we had a shop in the city centre again

they should have had one ready for the release of the new kits, Gerrard there announcing the opening of the shop, sell the tops there exclusively for a week before full public sale, would make a fortune the now. We are back, you can feel it, its time we start planting our flag across the city again. Great to see

This is why we should have an airport shop. May lose money, but image matters. In every way we need to be pushing the impression that we're not the smaller club of the city, which it would seem we are to an outsider right now.

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Not at all mate. I'm on holiday in Spain so maybe not up to speed. One of my mates was looking to buy 3. 

Hope he hasn't missed out as he promised me them whenever home games were televised. He prefers to get pissed when the games are on TV. 

Oh, and I'm intrinsically thick!?

Your mate must be a raging alcoholic as practically all our games are televised!! And using intrinsically is not bad going for a thick cunt.