PRW Banner !

Not much point in that advertising campaign now that we've sold out tickets... but it's good to feel our presence around the city again. Too often it's their adverts you see. Ends up feeling like their city.

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Not much point in that advertising campaign now that we've sold out tickets... but it's good to feel our presence around the city again. Too often it's their adverts you see. Ends up feeling like their city.

Has the public sale started? 

Fantastic poster btw.

The one on the PR not you mate.:craphead:

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I take it you're being sarcastic with the public sale question :lol:

Not at all mate. I'm on holiday in Spain so maybe not up to speed. One of my mates was looking to buy 3. 

Hope he hasn't missed out as he promised me them whenever home games were televised. He prefers to get pissed when the games are on TV. 

Oh, and I'm intrinsically thick!?

38 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Has the public sale started? 

Fantastic poster btw.

The one on the PR not you mate.:craphead:

Yeah man. Your mate'll be happy to know it has indeed started. Less happy to know it's also ended.

41 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Got a feeling this "let's go" patter will come back and bite us in the arse just like "we don't do walking away" and "going for 55" etc.

Would rather we did our talking on the pitch, it's not like we need that to sell already sold out tickets.

We like a wee slogan.

I remember Pedro coming out with the 'win or win' nonsense which was adopted by some of the players on twitter for about 48 hrs till motherwell fucked us out the cup!!

I like it, but as a few have said I am wary of going over the top with anything to do with our team at the moment. 

I will wait until I see who we sign and how we play, if that goes well then I will join in and start being optimistic. I pray this is the start of a change in our fortunes, but had too many let downs over the last few years. 

49 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Got a feeling this "let's go" patter will come back and bite us in the arse just like "we don't do walking away" and "going for 55" etc.

Would rather we did our talking on the pitch, it's not like we need that to sell already sold out tickets.

I get what your saying....the going for 55 was cringeworthy as our team was miles short of what was required, in terms of  Gerrards "lets go" I put that down more to him basically saying the hard work starts now or words to that effect....I personally don't see nothing wrong with it, he believes he has the attributes to rise to the challenge to which I like in a manager.