That “challenge” on Jack

G.E.C.

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Course I'm joking ya hormonal cunt..?

Your a good cunt...just that your WRONG today..

Well everyone seems to think so. I'm sticking to my guns though. 

Until Sportscene at least.

Not sure if May's initial thought was to win the ball but when it became clear he wasn't winning it, he 100% attempted and succeeded in wiping Jack out. A straight red every day of the week.

Morelos on the other hand might have kicked out after being barged but anyone being honest with themselves would see there was no intention to cause injury and the fact his opponent didn't so much as flinch provides evidence that there was nothing in it.

Not a fucking word about that challenge on Jack when those pricks Stewart and Thomson where discussing the game on BBC - utter utter disgrace. More interested in having a wank about Aberdeen’s equaliser than highlighting the scumbag May.

5 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Any news on Jack?

Concussion.

If light, will be out for 7 days, if worse, which it probably was considering the force, and the fact that he didn't see it coming to brace for impact, possibly 14 days+.

I believe the minimum is 7 days regardless of severity though, due to the potential of severe damage being caused if another head injury is sustained soon after.

12 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

There’s a few whispers that it’s a suspected broken collarbone. 

Hope to fuck it isn’t

Having broken both collarbones, I can't see it.. I had zero movement on a greetaick fracture and even less in a complete separation. I could be proven wrong though. 

Speedy recovery regardless wee man, will no doubt be an important cog this year. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Sickening listening to their scummy fans celebrating the assault like they still do with Durrant

The bias towards us never ceases to amaze me. If those fuckers play like that wee in week out they're not even hitting our side of the league when it splits. 

They talk about double punishment for the ball incident in terms of giving penalty and having to send player.

Yet we get punished here by:

Loosing our best player on the day

Not even a booking given

Now going to miss a vital European game, maybe two

Miss important league game if not more 

But he plays for Rangers so it’s ok. 

The club have to take action on this, it’s a fucking joke!!