Docherty away on loan

RangersMedia

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Doing your big Roberston impression of constantly refreshing twitter to break the news first? ?

Good decision, Halliday to leave permanently next please!

I setup notifications to my phone off the Rangers Twitter account for the Barisic deal - and since I've currently got absolutely fuck all on in work I've left them on. Soon as I get on a project they're getting turned off ??

5 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Should have been halliday

I think being left-footed helps Halliday; can see him not going anywhere and being used an emergency utility player basically. 

(Saying that, we now have Barisic, John, Wallace, Middleton and Halliday)

there surely has to be a reason that haliday hasnt been loaned out or punted on.

never really got behind the docherty signing, decent player but i thought we should have been aiming higher.

still, he is a young lad so hopefully grows whilst out on loan

11 minutes ago, mandafen said:

there surely has to be a reason that haliday hasnt been loaned out or punted on.

never really got behind the docherty signing, decent player but i thought we should have been aiming higher.

Aye, because no club are silly enough to sign him.

32 minutes ago, mandafen said:

There certainly is and it's fairly simple to work out. We were severely short of left footed defensive type players, with Wallace and John out of action, so Halliday was the man who could be used if need be. It would not surprise me if Kenny Miller made a move for him now that we have got  options for that side of the park.

3 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

There certainly is and it's fairly simple to work out. We were severely short of left footed defensive type players, with Wallace and John out of action, so Halliday was the man who could be used if need be. It would not surprise me if Kenny Miller made a move for him now that we have got  options for that side of the park.

i think a move to livi would be good for everyone, he would get game tmie, livi would improve their squad and we would be shot of him.

1 hour ago, OhW said:

I think being left-footed helps Halliday; can see him not going anywhere and being used an emergency utility player basically. 

(Saying that, we now have Barisic, John, Wallace, Middleton and Halliday)

I would rather play with 10 men.

3 minutes ago, mandafen said:

i think a move to livi would be good for everyone, he would get game tmie, livi would improve their squad and we would be shot of him.

I totally agree with you, mate. When Gerrard has finalised the squad he wants, either in this transfer window or the next, Halliday will be lucky to be on the subs bench, never mind the starting eleven.

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

I totally agree with you, mate. When Gerrard has finalised the squad he wants, either in this transfer window or the next, Halliday will be lucky to be on the subs bench, never mind the starting eleven.

as you say, when the depth of the squad increases he will be dropped from the bench, until then he possibly thinks he has a chance at Rangers and would resist a move elsewhere.

say what you want about his football abilities but he is one of us at heart, if he thinks there is a chance to play for his own club he will fight for it.

i hope stevie is honest with him