*** The Official Rangers Fc vs UFA Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Would have preferred a bigger win.   They will have to open up if they want to get back into the tie.   That should give us some more space.   But it still comes down to creating and taking enough goal scoring chances and the defence keepin a clean sheet.    Its a plastic pitch over there though isn't it?  If so then that's another thing we'll just have to deal with,

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gogzy said:

1-0 doesn't do us justice.

Dominant performance, and possibly the weakest referee I have ever seen.

Huge game next week now.

Couldn't agree more, but I think we will beat them over in Russia. Very confident that our defence wont be beaten by this mob. They are terrible.

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

A 1 nil win in the last round before group stage and we are far from out of it ...yet eejits on here moaning fucking unbelievable

Spot on mate to listen to some of the pish on here you would think we had lost 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It’s doable but we will have a hard game, not the best for our up coming game against them.

We come back having qualified for the group stage through four rounds and we’ll be buzzing, scum or no scum.

We get through and we beat the scum IMO

A 1 nil win in the last round before group stage and we are far from out of it ...yet eejits on here moaning fucking unbelievable

not me.  I cant really fault the players tonight.  Tough tie, against a well drilled defensive team.  They got off with murder and for them to go the 90 with only 2 bookings is insane.  

We played them off the park, and we have what it takes to go out there and get a result...hopefully.

3 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

We won which was great. But not the best performance. Bit of a crap game really. Will be tough to see it out over there. 

I don’t know that it will, we really don’t know anything about this mobs attacking threats or if they have one! 

Personally I think if we score 1 the tie should be over! 

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Ejaria had his best game in a Rangers top, jack was good too as was Candeias and personally found it strange to sub him when he was influential in the game

Came in to say exactly that ? and add Kent to that too

2 minutes ago, MilkAndHoney said:

Well, we're not that good in attack due to the fact that we released our only striker and his replacement was bought from Domzale, which makes him cup tied. Still happy with how we played in defense. 

Still in there, 89' minute chance was nuts and ref's shit he stopped our counter within the last minute.

Gg boys see you at the Neftyanik! 

Your team is shite. They can't even take a throw in and all they do is kick the opposition. How much did it cost your team to buy a Polish ref?

Away and drink a Novichok milkshake.

it really is fuckin unbelievable, do these people remember last season? We are 90 minutes from the group stages with a realistic chance of getting there. I really do wonder sometimes.

Archived