*** The Official Rangers Fc vs UFA Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, MilkAndHoney said:

Well, we're not that good in attack due to the fact that we released our only striker and his replacement was bought from Domzale, which makes him cup tied. Still happy with how we played in defense. 

Still in there, 89' minute chance was nuts and ref's shit he stopped our counter within the last minute.

Gg boys see you at the Neftyanik! 

Fucking do one RED

1 minute ago, rayq81 said:

I will take that performance any day of the week compared to what we have been through, we are winning and have the right mentality and that is going to make us great again 

The result is the only thing that matters

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Lost the momentum when we made the subs for me .Or we would have got a second 

One player stood out for us tonight In Midfield 

.Outstanding performance 

Ejaria's best game in a Rangers shirt yet and Middleton was incredibly dangerous when he came on.

12 minutes ago, MilkAndHoney said:

Well, we're not that good in attack due to the fact that we released our only striker and his replacement was bought from Domzale, which makes him cup tied. Still happy with how we played in defense. 

Still in there, 89' minute chance was nuts and ref's shit he stopped our counter within the last minute.

Gg boys see you at the Neftyanik! 

Hope you get poisoned, ya cunt!

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Definetly need to put faith in Middleton now Murphy is out, he looks capable enough and can only get better 

my first time really seeing him, confident and STRONG way beyond his 18 years.  Might even consider saving him for the taig game, their full-backs ain't great. 

10 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Comfortable win. Another goal would have secured the tie. That mob were one of the worst sides I’ve ever seen us play, the fact they’ve got this far without knowing how to take a throw in is a miracle.

Well to be fair there are fucking absolutely shit teams like ceptic in the comp.

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's a forum and people are allowed to express their thoughts on the game good and bad.

ejjits for hoping we got a better result from a team no better than Progress with a OF game 3 days after a trip to Russia...:imagine that 

Will they are better than progres thats why we played them

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Why are people using Progres result as some valid point for tonight's lacklustre performance? 

We should be comparing to the results and performances THIS season and it was not up to scratch, end of.

It's not 'end of' really. We are much more solid. We dominated the game tonight but it does show we are lacking in getting goals or have killer wingers who can win a game or deliver excellent cross balls. Maybe an attacking goalscoring hard tackling midfielder with boundless energy is the answer but where is he.. and could we afford it?

Heading into the second leg of the playoffs with a lead and no away goals conceded? I would have bitten your hand off for that before we played the first qualifying round.

Dependiing on our defence right enough because I still don’t think we’re creating and taking enough chances.

That was nervy as fuck and I think everyone could feel it.

Clean sheet is a bonus. I don't believe they have 3 goals in them but two wouldn't be beyond them. They were solid enough and hard to break down. Very well organised and moved in packs. Believe we can score against anyone at the moment and them coming at us would suit us. 

All to play for next week and great not to concede. Massive 10 days 

It's going to be tough over in central Russia. High temperatures, dodgy plastic pitch and a Ufa team that would batter the Motherwell hammer throwers into orbit. We absolutely need a goal - if we don't we will struggle, we aren't exactly banging them in away from in Europe.

Archived