celtic Emails out

22 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Still don't think it was mate.

But the cccs is going to need capped or something as you'll be lucky to get 3 away games soon.

I know it's our biggest game mate but it's about watching Rangers for me wether we play Barca, brechin or Bratislava. Always has been always will be.

We've destroyed them there and been destroyed when I've been. There's no better feeling than winning there and no lower than losing but if the home support are catered for first and foremost that's all that matters.

We can argue where they'd been in sfl3 etc but it's the here and now and rightly or wrongly we now have the st holders that forces the tarriers to be just another away support 

I understand the club has done it to look after our own , I just get annoyed with the “fuck the away support” attitude on every thread about it on here or social media from people who don’t want to go to away games so it doesn’t effect them 

Btw this is a topic that will come up twice a season till it goes back or if it ever does.

Loads of bears on here I respect and understand their frustrations regarding it but I don't think you can change anyone's views on this and it's not worth bears arguing with each other.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Btw this is a topic that will come up twice a season till it goes back or if it ever does.

Loads of bears on here I respect and understand their frustrations regarding it but I don't think you can change anyone's views on this and it's not worth bears arguing with each other.

Once they see the scum in that corner then many will start to understand our fans come 1st not accommodating more of the manky cunts.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Jesus 52 

One of the most sensible posts on here in ages .You are dead on 

Nugget ?

15 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’m sure the 7000 bears that’s stood at parkheed through the last 3 years of humiliation and now Gerrards the manager and we’re in with a wee chance of winning but can’t go will tell you it’s the wrong decision 

Sorry to differ from your opinion, but been there twice in the last 3 years and will not go back. The place was absolutely boggin filthy. Security was completely OTT and overall not an experience I want to endure again.

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I understand the club has done it to look after our own , I just get annoyed with the “fuck the away support” attitude on every thread about on here or social media from people who don’t want to go to away games so it doesn’t effect them 

Totally agree there mate. You can't just say fuck the away support. 

I sat in the house the night before Elgin away when it was cancelled due to the overselling of tickets absolutely gutted  I couldn't wait for a day trip on the bus and a day out watching Rangers. I love the bus, the songs and the trips but at the end of the day we need to look after our home support first and foremost.

But the away support have travelled the length and breadth of the country in the last 6 years like it had done for the 50 years prior and probably will still be doing in another 50 year time. Some people's views on away supports and buses is fucking ridiculous from our support 

Didn't get one so 50 quid better off.

I got 3 STs in Broomie front and like most others expect this to be the case for years to come. Maximising our season tickets sales makes absolute sense.

The scum could have kept our allocation as it was, they're not exactly in demand for more STs there. But that's their right, so be it, both clubs looking after their own. Shit that they've done so for those who travel away, but the club are rightly maximising revenues.

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Who are you and what have you done with Rfc52? 

46 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I wanted them gone. If I'm offered a ticket I'll go. If not then a Rangers boozer will make a small fortune off of me.and other bears who'd have been there if a ticket was allocated. 

Should see the pubs and clubs flourish for this.

Our RSC, as you know is at the strongest it's ever been. They had to knock new members back in the end up. Once this becomes the norm people will stop caring imo.

Get yersel up argyle house for a carvery lunch and watch it there.

been before, going next Sunday, best £18.50 a skull you’ll spend. 

Sunday Carvery Loyal.

and the club makes money.

????