Peter Hartley

ElBufalo20

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

They will still get the benefit of the doubt unfortunately, that big Kipre ended Jacks season last season right in front of the ref when the ball was away and play was allowed to continue.

At least he's one of the hatchet men we won't have to deal with this weekend.

I honestly think there will be a significant shift in officials' responses to Motherwell following that. At the very least it should start evening the playing field.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

In fact the way he goes on to describe it being fun to watch the way he was "weeping" just comes across as the opinion of a rapey lunatic 

Well I hope if someone  breaks his nose he finds it funny with no tears.

What a total arse he shud be banned from playing if he thinks it's okay to injure any player not just ours.

Hes just a thug who should not be playing football.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Will be swept under the carpet just like McCulloch getting hit by a fan, pitch invasion etc...

Well it was mentioned the Compliance Officer will review it. Though if he is consistent as the referee's there will be nothing to see, move along.

There's absolutely no danger that this clown will receive any sort of sanctions.

I like the fact that no other teams like us but it's becoming silly how biased the SFA and referees are becoming against us.  To a point where we are now disadvantaged in games either because someone hates us or wants to make a name for themselves.  

Unfortunately it's never going to change here as Scottish football is so backwards 

3 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Yeah I'm sure the taig in her will make this into a negative on us.

Not found any history on hear other than her PF role. At least her name isn't as taigy as the last one so we can only hope she isn't part of that cabal.

19 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

The new compliance officer has a chance to set standards that obviously weren't there before. A ban and a fine for the mouthy prick should just about do it.

And a groveling apology in middle of Ibrox stadium in front of our fans.  

Re-edit:  and a right to pelt him with coins and bottles

Just now, bluedylan said:

Did someone not post here she was a celtic season ticket holder?

Hadn't seen that, all I saw was the SFA release about her having experience of grassroots football. 

Given previous COs it wouldn't be a surprise that they are as blatant as employing a season ticket holder of a club. 

The role should be entirely independent, preferably from outwith Scotland, given the recent history.

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

Hadn't seen that, all I saw was the SFA release about her having experience of grassroots football. 

Given previous COs it wouldn't be a surprise that they are as blatant as employing a season ticket holder of a club. 

The role should be entirely independent, preferably from outwith Scotland, given the recent history.

yeah apparently it was well hidden though and whoever posted it had to do some digging

6 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

And a groveling apology in middle of Ibrox stadium on Sunday in front of our fans.  

Edit:  and a right to pelt him with coins and bottles

He would've probably got hit with a bottle at some point anyway if he stands too close to the Rangers fans tbh

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

if we raise a complaint with compliance, would an investigation start immediately?

strange tha the press aren't ripping this prick to shreds for his shite................

Brown and Naismith were both dealt with quickly after it was raised so you would think so.