Peter Hartley

ElBufalo20

The wee teams and their wee players have already seen the incompetent Scottish referees do their work on us this season, so the tactic is to attempt wind-ups before the game in the hope that they'll get a silly reaction on the pitch. It's their only hope, and they know it. Our reaction needs to be clever and clinical. 

48 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

That is unacceptable and worthy of an SFA charge if the player whose injury was getting mocked played for any team but Rangers.

The fact that no-mark cretins feel able to post hate like this just demonstrates how low our game has fallen 

Bringing the game into disrepute.

What a role model for young motherwell fans.

Obviously trying to get into the players head so they can try make it a scrap which would be better from their style of play. Just go out and beat them on the park and I am sure it will be the last we hear of him. Also he has just sorted the team talk before the game

How utterly retarded can you get making comments like this when your team is out the league cup and havent won a game and you’re going into a game with a Rangers side that hasn’t been behind and has a bit of grit about it.

however definitely ammo for the squad. Although to be honest I have no idea what postion the guy plays he could be a keeper for all I know, he’s a no mark shit stain.

2 minutes ago, sergi1980 said:

As usual everyone else gets off with ridiculous comments like that. If any of our players had made a comment like that we'd have been docked points and sent to Div 2 ffs. What a fucking meat headed attention seeking moron. It's just a ploy to noise up Morelos 

Ryan Jack would get a red card fir it ?

1. Surely bringing game into disrepute, or breaching some ethical / moral code.

2. I hope he gets a career ending injury. Don't normally wish ill on any player from any team but that's a scandalous comment from one pro about another.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

1. Surely bringing game into disrepute, or breaching some ethical / moral code.

2. I hope he gets a career ending injury. Don't normally wish ill on any player from any team but that's a scandalous comment from one pro about another.

This 100% 

7 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm sure the new compliance officer is on the phone right now..?

To ask him if he has any refereeing badges, that sort of cunt is what Scottish football is all about right now and that new compliance officer doesn’t fill me with confidence that’ll change soon.

10 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Pretty clear their trying to bait us into going down to 10 then. Give it to them, but keep the heads and this is as routine as last Sunday. 

They are trying to bait us into scrap, it suits the way they play.

If we play as we have been we will put 3-4 past them on Sunday. Best way to shut them up and make Hartley look like a complete idiot.

It will eventually then sink in to others that mind games won't work.