Europa group stages

james_85

I know we still have a big game ahead of us next week but if we do go into the group stages then how do the co-efficient points work as to what pot we would enter as UFA are currently down to go into pot 4. I know for this stage we took Maribors points which would take us into pot 3. What pot would we be in? 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Pot 4 

we could get a horrendous group against teams who will shag us home and away, some of the teams are frightening :lol: 

Need to get past Ufa first

Also possible for us to get a group we could even win. Just shows you how open the Europa draw could be 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Also possible for us to get a group we could even win. Just shows you how open the Europa draw could be 

Aye mate I don’t know how but there are some heavy shite teams in pots 2 and 3 guess it’s just the teams who consistently make the latter qualifiers/groups every year but aren’t very good

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Got any potential lists ? 

That kassie guy has it on his website mate I’ll try find a link

edit: looks like @Rangers_no1 has posted it. Cheers!

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Aye mate I don’t know how but there are some heavy shite teams in pots 2 and 3 guess it’s just the teams who consistently make the latter qualifiers/groups every year but aren’t very good

That kassie guy has it on his website mate I’ll try find a link

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/seedel2018.html

Group could be anything from Chelsea, AC Milan and Leipzig or it could be Anderlecht, Genk and Garabag. 

Realistically if we get lucky with pots 2 and 3 draws we could maybe finish 2nd in a group if we do well. But there's more good teams than not in pot 2 and there's also a lot of top teams in pot 3 so it's going to be a tough ask no matter what.

Odds of getting a beatable group are slim, there's going to be a least 2 top teams with us probably. 

7 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I'm not wanting to get ahead of myself here, but we're getting to the final regardless of who we draw. Only question for me is, will this feat stop us getting 55 this season? Think winning the UEFA cup would compensate nicely for losing out on the league! 

Nah we can play Thursday-Sunday no bother am just wondering how much it will cost to do all the trips. 

Would like Arsenal in the groups.