Coulibaly Back in Training

Lloyd

10 minutes ago, Cos88 said:

Who do you drop out of Ejaria, Jack and Arfield though?

I know it’s harsh but I’d drop Ejaria. He’s getting better every game and has been one of our best performers, but I just don’t think this game will suit him. His quick feet will be a great option from the bench late on right enough.

6 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I know it’s harsh but I’d drop Ejaria. He’s getting better every game and has been one of our best performers, but I just don’t think this game will suit him. His quick feet will be a great option from the bench late on right enough.

We need someone calm and composed on the ball. He's exactly that person. 

No 352 and no diamond. Need to stick to the system that's been working best for us and resist the temptation to shoehorn everyone in, you just can't try something new like that against them especially away.

This game will be close all the way to the end, having Morelos and Coulibally; or Lafferty and Arfield/Ejaria; or maybe even Grezda coming off the bench will be invaluable. 

19 minutes ago, Cos88 said:

Who do you drop out of Ejaria, Jack and Arfield though?

Shouldn’t drop Arfield as his experience will be needed. As good as Ejaria has been playing I think Arfield would handle the occasion better and wouldn’t be intimidated by the Lego Muncher.

10 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

celtic strength is down the flanks.  This would be a disaster.

No it isn’t, their strength is Rogic, Ntcham and Brown. Their wingers are pish, Sinclair is off form, Forrest has been poor, Hayes is shite anyway and that Johnson cunt is only a kid.

7 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

That's the last man you want to drop - been totally impressed with him so far.

Yeah, along with Jack, Ejaria, coulibaly, last year's poty Candeais, our top scorer Morelos, an international and experienced Arfield, our player who has most goals against them lafferty, ......

Not a bad problem for SG to have.

Think big Coulibaly’s going to be a cracking player for us as his engine and presence are great in midfield. But, the one  area I think he’s not been great in so far is keeping possession and using it wisely, which on Sunday could be brutal/suicidal of it happens too often.