Sadiq

Bristol loyal

7 hours ago, simplythebestest said:

The guy has to go. What an absolute shambles diving like that when it would be easier to score. Morelos is a real talent. Lafferty is a good option. We need another player in their nipping at their heels with something to offer. Cummings would have been better for fuck sake.

Alan Cumming would be an improvement on the useless cunt. 

A quick scan through the match thread would seem to throw up a few interesting contradictions about how big Sadiq played yesterday. Not suggesting we're a fickle bunch who love a good scapegoat/whipping boy....

19 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Sadiq looks like he's up for this, only a matter of time till he scores

19 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Big Sadiq doing alright here........

19 hours ago, BigBearButt said:

Big Umar looking handy, maybe be written off too soon?

19 hours ago, IpswichGer said:

Sadiq looking keen.

19 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Saqiq the machine

19 hours ago, dee9 said:

This Sadiq is a player.

This is Sadiq's match! The £10million pound man can't deal with him!

19 hours ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Sadiq is my hero

19 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

Sadiq done well so far. Keep going big man

Excellent from Sadiq but Jack has to slide in Candeias

19 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

No done much wrong  tbf 

19 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I think big umar has started well.

19 hours ago, gsa said:

I think he's actually been decent so far. Better than I expected anyway. He does have a very languid style though. 

18 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Decent run from Sadiq again albeit, a slightly tame effort......

18 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Well done again big Sadiq

18 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Big umar doing OK so far

18 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

He's tall, he's lean,he's a fuckin wrecking machine,Umar Sadiq,Umar Sadiq 

18 hours ago, dee9 said:

Sidiq.....I've seen enough....you will do for me.

18 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Thought Sadiq has been decent 

18 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

Sadiq has been decent 

18 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Well done sadiq , decent first half.

5 minutes ago, FSM said:

A quick scan through the match thread would seem to throw up a few interesting contradictions about how big Sadiq played yesterday. Not suggesting we're a fickle bunch who love a good scapegoat/whipping boy....

initial optimism overruled by actual experience

38 minutes ago, FSM said:

Take your point...

But in the first 10 minutes of the game he looked up for it and was never giving up.

Then it went downhill.

The accepted narrative is now that Sadiq was horrendous. He wasn't, given the circumstances he did ok. Not good, not awful, ok. 

If we want to criticise someone why not talk about our spice boy club captain being unable to drop a corner or free kick into a dangerous area of the box, time and time again he either hits the first man or balloons it miles over. 

Or we could talk about McGregor standing on his line when crosses are floating acceoss our 6 yard box. 

Or Ryan Jack lacking the awareness to roll in Candieas for a one on one. 

Or Gerrard making a cunt of selections and substitutions, again. 

Sadiq is not a great player but it's fucking sad folk are so eager to pile onto a young guy who was thrown in, when people who've failed us time and time again, are far more responsible for the defeat. 

He's an easy target. 

20 minutes ago, gsa said:

The accepted narrative is now that Sadiq was horrendous. He wasn't, given the circumstances he did ok. Not good, not awful, ok. 

If we want to criticise someone why not talk about our spice boy club captain being unable to drop a corner or free kick into a dangerous area of the box, time and time again he either hits the first man or balloons it miles over. 

Or we could talk about McGregor standing on his line when crosses are floating acceoss our 6 yard box. 

Or Ryan Jack lacking the awareness to roll in Candieas for a one on one. 

Or Gerrard making a cunt of selections and substitutions, again. 

Sadiq is not a great player but it's fucking sad folk are so eager to pile onto a young guy who was thrown in, when people who've failed us time and time again, are far more responsible for the defeat. 

He's an easy target. 

Pretty much all those things are being discussed on the various relevant threads about those players. Funnily enough it's Sadiq being discussed on the Sadiq thread.He's an easy target because he was so utterly rank. To suggest he did ok would imply you thought he was acceptable, you'd accept similar again going forward. If so that's fucking moronic, he should be moved on at the earliest opportunity without ever having the opportunity to wear and embarrass our shirt again.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Pretty much all those things are being discussed on the various relevant threads about those players. Funnily enough it's Sadiq being discussed on the Sadiq thread.He's an easy target because he was so utterly rank. To suggest he did ok would imply you thought he was acceptable, you'd accept similar again going forward. If so that's fucking moronic, he should be moved on at the earliest opportunity without ever having the opportunity to wear and embarrass our shirt again.

So "Tav" should never wear the shirt again either?

And no it doesn't "imply" that, at all. I very clearly said "given the circimstances he did ok". Please very carefully and clearly explain to me how that means I'd "accept similar" going forward? 

Either you're thick, or you're making stuff up to suit your argument. Probably both. 

Another complete wanker who knows nothing about football. Forum is a joke these days.  

7 minutes ago, gsa said:

So "Tav" should never wear the shirt again either?

And no it doesn't "imply" that, at all. Either you're thick, or you're making stuff up to suit your argument. Probably both. 

Another complete wanker who knows nothing about football. Forum is a joke these days.  

???

I'm discussing Sadiq in the Sadiq thread and still you want to bring other players into it ?.

How is it thick or made up to assume that a player who you said did ok did well enough? Ok to me is a positive comment. What is it to you, dugshite?

"Another complete wanker who knows nothing about football. Forum is a joke these days" - irony alert written all over that. Or should I say you're OK then you'll know how shite your comments really are....?

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

???

I'm discussing Sadiq ing the Sadiq thread and still you want to bring other players into it ?.

How is it thick or made up to assume that a player who did ok did well enough? Ok to me is a positive comment. What is it to you, dugshite?

"Another complete wanker who knows nothing about football. Forum is a joke these days" - irony alert written all over that. Or should I say you're OK then you'll know how shite your comments really are....?

Any normal person knows what "ok given the circumstances means".

It doesn't remotely suggest I'd be happy for him to play again. 

You're utterly obtuse. Please just ignore my posts. You're too thick to have a discussion with. 

8 minutes ago, gsa said:

Any normal person knows what "ok given the circumstances means".

It doesn't remotely suggest I'd be happy for him to play again. 

You're utterly obtuse. Please just ignore my posts. You're too thick to have a discussion with. 

What the fuck does it mean then? Ok now means unacceptably poor to the extent shouldn't get another game?

If you're saying shouldn't get another game then there's a million adjectives you could use as a descriptive. Ok isn't one.

I don't have any posters on ignore. Not the good ones, the average ones, the shite ones or the worst of the lot the OK ones.

OK performance = 'doesn't remotely suggest I'd be happy for him to play again' ????

Edit 

'Given the circumstances' also suggests his job was made harder and you are making allowances for certain unspecified factors. Which contradicts your argument further ? 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What the fuck does it mean then? Ok now means unacceptably poor to the extent shouldn't get another game?

If you're saying shouldn't get another game then there's a million adjectives you could use as a descriptive. Ok isn't one.

I don't have any posters on ignore. Not the good ones, the average ones, the shite ones or the worst of the lot the OK ones.

OK performance = 'doesn't remotely suggest I'd be happy for him to play again' ????

Edit 

'Given the circumstances' also suggests his job was made harder and you are making allowances for certain unspecified factors. Which contradicts your argument further ? 

Emojis. Well done. 

I think it's pretty obvious what I meant. 

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah. If you mean something different from what you typed then it is.

???

Absolute retard. 

Any normal person knows when a statement is caveated. 

41 minutes ago, gsa said:

Absolute retard. 

Any normal person knows when a statement is caveated. 

So you're now actively and deliberately caveating statements on a fitba forum are you? ?

Ok. Dugshite again from you.

Try just typing what you mean, preferably something less ridiculous than you have done today.

OK performance, given the circumstances = 'doesn't remotely suggest I'd be happy for him to play again' 

? Belter 

9 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So you're now actively and deliberately caveating statements on a fitba forum are you? ?

Ok. Dugshite again from you.

Try just typing what you mean, preferably something less ridiculous than you have done today.

OK performance, given the circumstances = 'doesn't remotely suggest I'd be happy for him to play again' 

? Belter 

It doesn't though. That's very obvious. No idea why you're making such a fuss, possibly embarrassment. 

"Belter" you really are a moron aren't you?

The diving incident was bizzare thought a striker instinct would be to score rather than con a penalty don't know how many times he was caught offside but I guess he just wasn't up to speed. He was absolutely knackered around the 60 min mark  .Why didn't  Gerrard take him off  should be more questionable. 

2 minutes ago, loyal said:

The diving incident was bizzare thought a striker instinct would be to score rather than con a penalty don't know how many times he was caught offside but I guess he just wasn't up to speed. He was absolutely knackered around the 60 min mark  .Why didn't  Gerrard take him off  should be more questionable. 

He never gave the player game time and slagged him off in interviews yet plays him in one of our most important games in the season it was a bizarre decision.

1 hour ago, gsa said:

It doesn't though. That's very obvious. No idea why you're making such a fuss, possibly embarrassment. 

"Belter" you really are a moron aren't you?

?????

You're a blubbering, blundering, confused and contradictory daftie.  The Sadiq of the RM.

But you've been great entertainment. You're Ok.