Missiles

Dan Deacon

1 hour ago, scotty1976 said:

Notice their all getting in on the act:

‘Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes has revealed he has been spat on and had bags of urine thrown at him by fans while in the dugout in European football. (Sunday Mail)’

At least it won’t happen that much with your no-mark side McInnes. Their European campaigns are so short I’m surprised there’s enough time for someone to fill a bag of pish.

And that's just his own support. 

That 'ultra' section of theirs is the most pathetic thing I've seen in a long time. That thing they did swaying side to side made me want to stop going to football.

They guy who absolutely lost the plot at Halliday was amusing though.

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

That 'ultra' section of theirs is the most pathetic thing I've seen in a long time. That thing they did swaying side to side made me want to stop going to football.

Also the PA system playing sweet Caroline at half time was quite amusing too 

3 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

He was a wee fat wank he done the same after morelos scored as well. Hopefully some cunt fucked one on him outside the stadium.

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Sportscene talking about the coin hitting Morelos and get in with “sources have said multiple coins were thrown at Craig Samson”. 

Ok

BBC are an absolute disgrace - if multiple coins were thrown at Samson then why would St. Mirren not have not come out and raised a complaint immediately after the game?  Over 24hrs pass without a word then Sportscene report this - disgusting!!!!!

We should be calling Steven Thompson out after his ridiculous statement that he has spoken to Craig Samson and he claimed that he was hit by a coin. If this was the case I am 100% certain that St Mirren and tony Fitzpatrick would have been on this like a shot ! Blatant lies !!!

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Sportscene talking about the coin hitting Morelos and get in with “sources have said multiple coins were thrown at Craig Samson”. 

Ok

If this is true why 24 hours after the game is it only being mentioned now. 

Pure deflection tactics. 

8 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Their was some lassie who got huckled out by about 3 police/steward at one point. Either that or it was a guy with long hair ?