Scum Thinking of Patching Ibrox Tickets

giffnockger

10 hours ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Regardless, we should have a deadline of acceptance or declination. 

That way we can fill the corner in due time rather than give them the option to shaft us of numbers. 

this is what should happen give them 5 days to accept, so we can just sell to our own fans if the don't want them

Retard Sutton now stirring shit and blaming Rangers.

I’m fed up of this ongoing ticket tit-for-tat between Rangers and celtic.

The truth is for the good of the game, the occasion and the spectacle I hope celtic pump Rangers as usual at Ibrox at Christmas.

Another Yuletide hammering in front of their own supporters might be the only way to make them see sense. Slashing tickets doesn’t win football matches but it does hurt the image of the game.

I can understand Peter Lawwell saying if safety can’t be guaranteed then they won’t take up the minuscule allocation.

It would be a crying shame though. The ticket war has already hampered the fixture. The atmosphere wasn’t great at celtic Park last time and the game was a canter.

We all know how we got to this stage.

Dave King might have made a few quid by selling extra season tickets to his own fans and shutting out celtic supporters but it’s diminished the overall product.

Let’s be honest, the decision was made after yet another defeat to their rivals on home soil so we all can see what the motives might have been.

But it’s such a short term view. Like it or not, the Old Firm game is the showpiece event in Scottish football.

A lot of what makes the fixture is the fans. It’s the back and forth, the tribalism and rivalry. It makes this clash arguably the biggest derby in the world.

Removing, or seriously reducing, on set of fans takes too much away from the atmosphere.

Researchers from Glasgow Caledonian University, the University of Glasgow and the Uni

I’ve sampled both sides at Ibrox. I’ve won there and celebrated in front of the away end. I’ve lost and got pelters from three stands.

It wasn’t much fun getting sent off and heading up the tunnel with 40-odd thousand giving you dogs’ abuse.

But I enjoyed it all. Ibrox is a proper cauldron. Rangers fans give their side phenomenal backing and I’ve got no doubt it will be the same when celtic go there with or without fans.

It just isn’t the same though when you don’t have two sets of supporters roaring their side on.

I just hope Rangers back down.

We won't be backing down you retard. Isn't it all meant to be about imaginary safety fears anyhow? Surely celic  don't want an increased allocation and therefore put even more of the unwashed in the path of mortal danger?

6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We won't be backing down you retard. Isn't it all meant to be about imaginary safety fears anyhow? Surely celic  don't want an increased allocation and therefore put even more of the unwashed in the path of mortal danger?

Sutton is another idiot sticking to the party line that somehow everything is big bad Rangers fault. 

Where was all this moral outrage about safety before the 1st game at their dump. There wasn't any because it was benefiting them. 

Board need to call out this nonsense for what it is. 

I also really hope Sutton has to eat those words about wanting us pumped. Total meltdown if we beat them. 

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

Love how they're all saying the atmosphere suffered at the paedo done without a big Rangers support! 

The same thing won't happen next month, we will have Ibrox fucking rocking! Atmosphere will be electric! 

Depends how the team plays 

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Why should this game be ruined by having the same amount of away fans as with the :aberdeen:, hibs and hearts, I just don't get that. 

I certainly hope we do not give in to this nonsense. 

We should never change it. They insist we are dead so can't attend our imaginary games then surely? 

They repeatedly shame Scotland by banning poppy sellers at the girodome and refusing to accept responsibility for their child abuse scandal. They are not welcome at Ibrox, and all the lies they spout won't change that. 

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We should never change it. They insist we are dead so can't attend our imaginary games then surely? 

They repeatedly shame Scotland by banning poppy sellers at the girodome and refusing to accept responsibility for their child abuse scandal. They are not welcome at Ibrox, and all the lies they spout won't change that. 

Fully agree 👍

They are getting the same allocation as other away teams now. Why should they get special treatment. A club that has done everything it can to harm and destroy us. 

35 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Fully agree 👍

They are getting the same allocation as other away teams now. Why should they get special treatment. A club that has done everything it can to harm and destroy us. 

Positive discrimination to the benefit of the potato munchers is still racism in a sense as your selecting a group of paedos to give seats to.

Let them stay in the corner like everyone else and shut their fucking mouths.

All we have to worry about is shit filled Lidl bags being lobbed into our fans.

Logic isn’t Sutton’s greatest strength is it.  He says we cut their ticket allocation because we lost at home to them last season. Surely, the logical move would then have been for us to increase their allocation as less Rangers fans would wish to attend.  That is clearly not the case, as Rangers fans have snapped up the available tickets.  

The implication then is that we cannot stomach seeing them celebrating a victory at Ibrox.  Why then would us suffering a heavy defeat from them in December make us reverse our decision.  The only way that would make us see ‘sense’ is if we had the same level of sense as Sutton, none.

13 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Logic isn’t Sutton’s greatest strength is it.  He says we cut their ticket allocation because we lost at home to them last season. Surely, the logical move would then have been for us to increase their allocation as less Rangers fans would wish to attend.  That is clearly not the case, as Rangers fans have snapped up the available tickets.  

The implication then is that we cannot stomach seeing them celebrating a victory at Ibrox.  Why then would us suffering a heavy defeat from them in December make us reverse our decision.  The only way that would make us see ‘sense’ is if we had the same level of sense as Sutton, none.

In that case why did the beggars cut ours?

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

All very true and hope we stick to the policy we have now as you say. They have abused our stadium now for years with the antics of their players and it is time to put a stop to that. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

IMO it was

They feeling was nowhere near as bad, protests(sort of), the gates at Auchenhowie, POTY incident

Do you by any chance usually go to the away games and are miffed  that you didn't get a ticket?

Regardless, they don't deserve special treatment after putting the boot in when we were down, trying to strip us of titles, hanging effigies of Rangers supporters and countless other underhand tactics.