Scum Thinking of Patching Ibrox Tickets

giffnockger

1 hour ago, Ibroxholm said:

In light of Liewell’s statement yesterday, Rangers should call their bluff and advise them that unless they confirm categorically they want the tickets by the end of November, we will make alternative arrangements to sell them to our own fans.

Fully agree 👍. This is exactly what we should be doing 

10 minutes ago, Brackley said:

If it did ever revert back to approx 8k tickets to the opposition in the interests of "atmosphere " for the Sky broadcasting , can someone explain how 8k Rangers fans behind the camera position and out of sight enhances that.

If it is  ever returned we should be insisting on what we got years ago , namely the full end behind the goals just like they get at Ibrox. 

At the very least but I hope it doesn't happen 

Gone for good hopefully 

I've been to scumdome over 60 odd times and I don't care if I never return 

It's a scandal what we put up with 

And I will either have a heart attack or get put in jail if I continue to go there 

1 hour ago, Brackley said:

If it did ever revert back to approx 8k tickets to the opposition in the interests of "atmosphere " for the Sky broadcasting , can someone explain how 8k Rangers fans behind the camera position and out of sight enhances that.

If it is  ever returned we should be insisting on what we got years ago , namely the full end behind the goals just like they get at Ibrox. 

Indeed.  We should be behind the goal between the corner flags and no corner section.  Might be more tickets than we give them but they are the ones complaining and if Sky want an atmosphere that is what it would take.

3 hours ago, Brackley said:

Give us the corner of the safe standing they have that would be fucking timmy meltdown and a very reasonable request as no seats would be damaged in process 😄 

8 hours ago, Brackley said:

Very good point that actually. Wish those running our club would think things like this then actually ensure it happens. 

6 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Thought I saw something from Barry Ferguson asking us to reinstate the scum full allotment of tickets again. The Sun perhaps. What’s going on with him?  

It's that arrogant taig bitch of a wife he has and her family .Probably constantly nagging him about how good the bheasts are .

It's bound to have an effect on his mind .

I just think all the Fergusons are pricks

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Like to see the wee piece of vermin try it this time

I am more confident than I have been for a number of years that him and his tarrier mates won't be hanging around the pitch at the end of this game as they will have fuck all to celebrate