Scum Thinking of Patching Ibrox Tickets

giffnockger

8 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Thought I saw something from Barry Ferguson asking us to reinstate the scum full allotment of tickets again. The Sun perhaps. What’s going on with him?  

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/Rangers-decision-cut-celtics-ticket-12597588.amp

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3523495/Rangers-barry-ferguson-celtic-ticket-ibrox/amp/

3 hours ago, laudrupno1 said:

Thumb heid can try tie a scarf to the railing in the corner and see how that goes for him.

He won't be there, he is lying in his own pish and vomit somewhere in a wee scrubbers hoose. Injured my arse, nothing but a wee jakey, junky ugly bastard.

2 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

C&P so we don't give them the hits?

After throwing their toys out the pram when Rangers announced that visiting fans would only receive around 800 tickets for Old Firm games at Ibrox, celtic managed to make themselves look even more ridiculous when Peter Lawwell said they would consider refusing their allocation for next month's clash.

Citing potential safety issues at Ibrox - which have the same basis in reality as the once-claimed seven million celtic fans in Japan - Lawwell's comments were lapped up by shareholders.

Quite what is concerning celtic about the safety of their fans is anyone's guess but given recent history at his own club's stadium, he might have more pressing safety issues to be dealing with.

Whether it is crushing of fans, an individual suffering serious facial injuries after a fall or the continued risk posed by the use of pyrotechnics by a club-endorsed fans group, it might be time for them to advise their own support not to attend home games.

While the prospect of a much-reduced visiting support will make managing the game a much different beast for police and stewards, fans of other clubs have been housed in that exact section at Ibrox for well over 15 years now with virtually no issues

The reality is, however, that other than a few isolated a******* there's rarely any real trouble on Old Firm day and the cops often find themselves making far more arrests at pop concerts attended by boozed-up middle-aged women than they do when the Glasgow giants go toe-to-toe.

Am i the only one thinking this is nothing more than a propaganda war designed to harm us.  Imho ithinks its almost given they will take the tickets and a section from them will go out their way to cause trouble at the game all so they can say they were correct all along.  No doubt that will be followed with massive fines of some sort.  Just my thoughts on the whole scenario

34 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Am i the only one thinking this is nothing more than a propaganda war designed to harm us.  Imho ithinks its almost given they will take the tickets and a section from them will go out their way to cause trouble at the game all so they can say they were correct all along.  No doubt that will be followed with massive fines of some sort.  Just my thoughts on the whole scenario

My thoughts as well, Liewell being a sneaky underhand horrible bastard representing a horrible bastard organisation.  Definitely up to something to harm us.

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

It's another attempt to damage us yes. But it's also them trying to deflect attention away from their own scandals. 

The board need to react on this and respond. Fight fire with fire. Call them out on the safety issues at their dump. Highlight we have had fans in that away end for years without any safety issues.

As others have suggested on here. We should also set them a deadline and call Lawell bluff. Accept your allocation by the deadline or we begin selling those seats to our own. 

15 hours ago, The Dude said:

Good piece Dude . 

Not often I criticise you , but I wish you hadn't gone on about the spfl / sky deal , and kept to c.....c not taking their ticket allocation .

I thought you were pretty spot on with what you said . . . . and how you said it . But by bringing in the tv deal , it kinda took away the spotlight to what you had succinctly put about liewell .