Scum Thinking of Patching Ibrox Tickets

giffnockger

20 minutes ago, Smile said:

Safer for the kids at the game a win-win.

This must be what they meant by fan safety.

There's no other explanation, as the serious safety incident that occurred at the last OF game was purely due to the unsafe design of sellik park.

Yet another incidence of their club management burying their heads in the sand and not establishing the facts when deleterious events have happened to their own support due to the clubs negligence. 

Is anyone surprised this shower of rancid fuckin tramps have tried to show us up again.
Me personally would tell you to fuck off before it gets to a couple of days before this match and they decide to boycott.
The smelly bastards would have a can of Lynx on every one of the seats when they arrive,and a disinfectant wipe for the seats when they leave (and hopefully with a battering) for your troubles.
I fuckin actually hate them with a passion,but will never be as obsessed about them,as they are with us. 

2 hours ago, Smile said:

The funny thing is they cattled their own support at a game recently almost crushing them.

More evidence we could use in amongst a massive list :tu:

Still think King has been silenced in some way when he took over . There are just way too many things and yet we never see his head in front of a screen.

Statements do fuck all but pacify many of our  support

When we play at bheastville  , the security is all facing us up to a man  . They have at least 50odd of the scum  at the side doing nothing but looking up at us

Then there's the security guys themselves . All looking at us . Intimidating our support if you like .

Do we honestly think the scum will be treated exactly the same way ??

I absolutely guarantee we will see more cops in amongst our support . Maybe even a line of them one flight of stairs further along .

This means they will be standing in the way of many bears view .Stopping our enjoyment , lifting many bears who even thinking about baiting the scum .

The bheastly club will be angling at all costs to make as much out of this as possible .

Many things have been mentioned , the obvious ones but do not forget they will be angling to get the full stand on their next visit or the one after this .

And they will try every crooked measure to make sure pressure is applied to our club to make this happen .

4 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

In light of Liewell’s statement yesterday, Rangers should call their bluff and advise them that unless they confirm categorically they want the tickets by the end of November, we will make alternative arrangements to sell them to our own fans.

They will be taking the tickets mate . If they don't . We ultimately are not put in any kind of awkward position . I just don't think that's how these scumbags work.

Ok we may not get to scream abuse at them but it would mean the game would pass of relatively  peacefully I think .

Not in the scums agenda for me

Haven’t read the whole thread so apologies of this points already been made. It’s a bit rich of him to be claiming to be worried about scum fans safety when his players do everything they can every OF game to incite our fans. Maybe if he was that worried he would tell his own team to act responsibly in what everyone knows is already a very heated atmosphere. The old saying about poking an angry bear springs to mind...

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They will be taking the tickets mate . If they don't . We ultimately are not put in any kind of awkward position . I just don't think that's how these scumbags work.

Ok we may not get to scream abuse at them but it would mean the game would pass of relatively  peacefully I think .

Not in the scums agenda for me

I agree with what you say but think it might be advantageous to give them a tight deadline to decide.  Why should we let them control how the issue is to be played out.  Also, if they do take the tickets, having Liewell almost immediately having to backtrack on his AGM statement doesn’t do much for his credibility.