Vignal the Cameraman.

Clemdog

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fantastic scenes, what a brilliant day I had yesterday, absolutely magnificent day, still sitting all happy because of it, brilliant to see my children walking out of Ibrox with a big smile on their face after a game against they cunts for a change. 

First time ever mate?

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Just honestly loved that man. Been a torrid 7 year. That performance yesterday is what's hurt the taigs. We didn't nick a 1 0 we absolutely fucking battered them. 

Honestly this season has gone above and beyond what I expected for now. From progres to 90 mins from a last 32 place. And now joint top at new year when I think we had been 21 points and then 8/9(iirc) behind last season.

We needed the winter break but we absolutely gave everything out there 

11 behind them this time last year mate. 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Just honestly loved that man. Been a torrid 7 year. That performance yesterday is what's hurt the taigs. We didn't nick a 1 0 we absolutely fucking battered them. 

Honestly this season has gone above and beyond what I expected for now. From progres to 90 mins from a last 32 place. And now joint top at new year when I think we had been 21 points and then 8/9(iirc) behind last season.

We needed the winter break but we absolutely gave everything out there 

Well said. Looking forward to watching the timplosion and natural order resuming.