4 Away Wins And Livingston Away Next

SonOfLuther

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

Honestly cant even be arsed watching another game on one of they pitches again.

We just can't seem to find a way of playing on them to win games,bit of arrogance in that maybe?we're Rangers we should beating the likes of Killie and Livingston without learning from these teams how they get results on these types of surfaces.

In our 4 wins away from home 3 of them ( Hamilton , St Mirren and St Johnstone )  were achieved by getting really late goals.

In the other( Hearts) we were hanging on like  fuck with 10  men so we could quite easily have dropped points in some / all of these games.

No way can you properly challenge for a title with away form like that W4 , D4 ,L3.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

We'll win and everything will be great again the life of a football fan

Only be great when we can beat the  scum to the real prize , not 1 game against them.

Having said that, i know where you are coming from😊

41 minutes ago, Steakbake said:

In our 4 wins away from home 3 of them ( Hamilton , St Mirren and St Johnstone )  were achieved by getting really late goals.

In the other( Hearts) we were hanging on like  fuck with 10  men so we could quite easily have dropped points in some / all of these games.

No way can you properly challenge for a title with away form like that W4 , D4 ,L3.

Even though we won those top 3 mentioned, we were utter shite for the overwhelming majority of those matches. I thought the minute Hamilton equalized that was us fucked. Couldn't see where we scoring from in that St Mirren game either until Candeias got very lucky. We're so brutal away from home.

21 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Even though we won those top 3 mentioned, we were utter shite for the overwhelming majority of those matches. I thought the minute Hamilton equalized that was us fucked. Couldn't see where we scoring from in that St Mirren game either until Candeias got very lucky. We're so brutal away from home.

Totally agree mate.

Away games = high blood pressure!

14 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Thought Arfield had his worst performance for us tonight, but he wasn't the only one that was bad, we will need to buck our ideas up, can't afford anymore like tonight. 

I hadn’t and I think neither did he have a clue where he was meant to be playing , just bossed celtic why move him to kinda right midfield 

1 hour ago, Steakbake said:

Weren’t hanging on against hearts better team by a mile