Does anyone want Gerrard sacked

Smile

Does anyone want Gerrard sacked  

547 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone want Gerrard sacked

No chance. I am tho struggling to see a settled team and tactics which is starting to grind a bit. Hopefully another transfer window will see him get the team he needs to take us forward. He was always going to need a few seasons.

This thread (and us even speaking about it) gives the bheasts and other enemies ammo btw

23 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Anyone voting yes at this point, is an idiot.

Personally I think that anyone clicking 'No' is an idiot.

I believe that there are people in the world who would like to see him sacked, so I have clicked the button which indicates this.

I do not believe he should be sacked. Unfortunately this is not the question being asked.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Personally I think that anyone clicking 'No' is an idiot.

I believe that there are people in the world who would like to see him sacked, so I have clicked the button which indicates this.

I do not believe he should be sacked. Unfortunately this is not the question being asked.

Good point.

OP needs to change the wording of the question.

Just now, BlueMe said:

Good point.

OP needs to change the wording of the question.

Its fucked to be honest.

Cant change a question after it has been asked. Nothing to say that those who have already voted will see the change and alter their decision accordingly.

Poll should be locked, and permission to create polls should be removed from the OP permanently.

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

He has his moments.

I certainly do S, this was an easy one to be laid back with.

As I said in the post above we read after every game how many of us want him sacked and while some will do because they did not want him to start with, and that is completely understandable, this will give us a better idea and maybe something you could bring back up from time to time. :thumbup: