Does anyone want Gerrard sacked

Smile

Does anyone want Gerrard sacked  

547 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone want Gerrard sacked

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I meant no need to vote to a ridculous survey of which I did not respond to when 99.9% of fans want him to stay but you got the reaction you wanted from the 0.1%

Keep out the poll if your not happy 265 posters seemed happy enough to vote. very positive it was as well. It's not as if the thread hides what it is.:confused:

So when it's all said and done this Poll has been very successful ..... it that it has shown that there is an overwhelming vote of confidence for the manager.

After last Saturday's huge disappointment ..... it is very encouraging to see at least one thread with so many of us in total agreement about our manager ....... how long will it last? .... I suppose we will only really know when it is put to the vote ..... like in a Poll? .... :p:

:UK:

Defo a no from me. Tbh it’s going to be difficult no matter what.. most player recruiting has been average to poor but that will only carry on regardless of who manager is..  if Steve Clarke got the gig then we’d highly likely see similar types of average players being signed as that’s what the budget can only buy us.

dont forget you have players like worral valued by their parent clubs at around 10 million and if that’s what 10 million buys you in this day and age then we really are up against it with regards catching the taigs.  We can point to Morelos purchase but for every Morelos there’s 3-4 duds being signed as that’s what happens in the bargain basement.

What a fuckin stupid thing for anyone to want .

Teething troubles but we'll get there .

Bottom line if we played every week the way we destroyed the beggars at Xmas no-one in this league could live with us .

Hes built a pretty  decent squad in 2 Windows,  were just too inconsistent but that'll come with time.

8 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

So when it's all said and done this Poll has been very successful ..... it that it has shown that there is an overwhelming vote of confidence for the manager.

After last Saturday's huge disappointment ..... it is very encouraging to see at least one thread with so many of us in total agreement about our manager ....... how long will it last? .... I suppose we will only really know when it is put to the vote ..... like in a Poll? .... :p:

:UK:

I think and hope as a support we now realise after the last few managers that we need to give them time. That does not mean they are immune to criticism.

4 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

He gets next season as far as I’m concerned. If there’s not a dramatic improvement in league form, then we bring in an old head like Warnock, Walter, whoever to stop 10

Walter is never coming back people need to let this go.

One area where we really have to improve on is making sure we are getting our signings right when we spend “bigger” money on them.

In the past two seasons alone we’ve spent about 10 million on Pena, Herrera, Cardoso, Katic, Barasic & Grezda and yet there isn’t one of those players who are nailed on first team players for us (I still think there is a chance for Barasic & Katic).

We are already boxing with one hand tied behind our back when it comes to celtic and the resources they have in comparison to us so we can’t continue to get such a high number of decent priced signings wrong.

It’s a bigger problem than just being one that Gerrard alone has to look at (although he wasn’t here when Caixinha brought in his players the DOF comes into it too) but it’s one we need to address.

13 hours ago, chris182 said:

No chance. I am tho struggling to see a settled team and tactics which is starting to grind a bit. Hopefully another transfer window will see him get the team he needs to take us forward. He was always going to need a few seasons.

This thread (and us even speaking about it) gives the bheasts and other enemies ammo btw

over 97pc want Gerrard to stay. Probably a bigger level of support than any previous manager .but I can still see the 3pc that want change highlighted as s crisis by our haters 

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

One area where we really have to improve on is making sure we are getting our signings right when we spend “bigger” money on them.

In the past two seasons alone we’ve spent about 10 million on Pena, Herrera, Cardoso, Katic, Barasic & Grezda and yet there isn’t one of those players who are nailed on first team players for us (I still think there is a chance for Barasic & Katic).

We are already boxing with one hand tied behind our back when it comes to celtic and the resources they have in comparison to us so we can’t continue to get such a high number of decent priced signings wrong.

It’s a bigger problem than just being one that Gerrard alone has to look at (although he wasn’t here when Caixinha brought in his players the DOF comes into it too) but it’s one we need to address.

Murty and the loaf had honourable results against the mhockits as has SG, if that is the benchmark people better start realising one swallow a summer does not make. 

The only cure is two fold, lots of money £25  million minimum and SG’s ability to spend it wisely.

Time is a luxury neither we the club nor SG has to topple the taigs, the supply of money on a major scale would show two things from the board, confidence in the manager and the desire to halt the mhanks in their tracks.

Anything less from the boardroom is unacceptable.