Kilmarnock win Bachmann appeal

Smile

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You're right of course, but let's say influence them into taking action. Everyone get on the email demanding they take action on both the sectarian issue and the CO issue in that the club's current stance on it is unacceptable. Dare I say C1872 may also be able to assist in applying pressure..

This all takes me back to the fateful day Green and indeed many of us shat it, in accepting being punted to the bottom tier. If we had made the stand then, we would be in a much better place today. We are now bending over again.

For King and most chairman, sectarianism is a topic they'd rather avoid. It's an emotive subject and with the media and officialdom bias, it's an uphill struggle for us. One that can be won I may add, but it would take time and money to do it. However that is no excuse for the abomination of a statement that King put out there and he seriously needs to backtrack on that.

We have a lot of damage to be undone in the revisionism enacted against us. However, this season alone with the bias so blatent, much easier to put the case for together. One page listing the disparities and double standards both on and off the field with a few choice video clips out there would do it. It all needs to be out there and continually, we just don't have the PR machine to do it.

The irony in all this is, they demonise us with lies and we can't even do same to them with the truth. This country is fucked and fucked up.

I cannot disagree with that post, and can only hope the board do start to see the bigger picture and soon. 

As you say we have evidence to prove our points the others have mainly lies and if we had some decent PR we could be running riot. Alas we have level 5. :headwall:

It’s feels like the club are on parole an the compliance officer is actually just our P.O.

id love to know an independent outsiders opinion on how our league is run and how decisions come across to them, from refs, compliance officer, the sfa etc. I wonder if they’d see it as the clear bias it comes across to me or if it’s me looking at it through blue tinted glasses 

And I don’t just mean decisions or incidents affecting Rangers  cos I’d imagine there are lots I’ve not seen, but some decisions have been astounding, the power on Jack and the st midden/Dundee hivs  incidents are 2 of the worst I’ve seen this season, both outrageously dangerous and reviewed but no action. Going by what I hear the Lego muncher has got away with a few aswell (very strange THEY have not been culprits of a late challenge worthy of action being taken👀)

1 hour ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

It's clear as day - while both arms are straight up to begin with, you can see his elbow going into Kamara before quickly returning to the raised opposition again.

How any person looking at that from the video a few pages above and not think it is a red tells us that we are being treated differently by the CO and whoever the panel were. 

I despair at what is happening against our Club, and wonder if our board will ever grow a set and take the people on who are making a fool of us. 

13 hours ago, Clunge said:

That is worse than anything Morelos has done this season, that is pure aggression and a deliberate attempt to hurt an opposition player, yet surprise surprise there was no media uproar about it.

I’m no other league in the world could that get rescinded. They don’t even try to hide the corruption and bias against our club any more and I really worry it’s going to take a Rangers player getting seriously hurt on the pitch before action is taken, in fact even then I’m not sure anything would be done...

13 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don’t really care if the ban helps us or not I just want a level playing field when it comes to these decisions. 

That’s the point entirely, it matters not who the fuck it helps or affects its parity that is all we want. 

17 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

No Rangers made a statement about the compliance officer and the appeals process and this decision is a message to Rangers to fuck off.

we all want the club to come out and highlight bias and agenda .

makes you wonder if it's worth it .a few days after Robertson's interview which was reasonably tame but straight to the point .we have the sectarian topic thrown up in our face despite an almost equal incident happening days before being ignored .now we see a 100pc red card .a great spot by the officials may I add rescinded .on the back of a media led campaign .

imagine roles reversed and McGreggor had done the same thing .there would wall to wall coverage to get him banned.

Found out last night about this decison on a Facebook post from a tarrier .Even his statement was that the whole system was wrong and the red card was 100pc correct .loads of tarriers even agreeing with him .

It's disgusting what this tarrier controller system has become. Since we destroyed them in December it's been 100pc attack on our club and players. 

If they can't beat us in the park they will do everything to beat us off it .

3 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

That is worse than anything Morelos has done this season, that is pure aggression and a deliberate attempt to hurt an opposition player, yet surprise surprise there was no media uproar about it.

I’m no other league in the world could that get rescinded. They don’t even try to hide the corruption and bias against our club any more and I really worry it’s going to take a Rangers player getting seriously hurt on the pitch before action is taken, in fact even then I’m not sure anything would be done...

They would send him off the pitch and give him the red card when he wakes up.