Novo tells the truth

scotty1976

30 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Thing is he doesn't need to be. All the evidence is there. He himself was subject to sectarian abuse and intimidation..

They tells lies and it is made to be the truth. We tell the truth and it's either ignored or deflected.

There is no winning in this republican shithole. They clearly set and control the narrative. We have no voice.

They represent just over 20% of the population, but control pretty much everything, from councils to the nationl political agenda.

In a nutshell.

3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

His penalty in the uefa cup gave me a feeling I'd never felt before 

Me as well I live in Canada so was watching at home ! and had my flags up outside ! and when he buried that penalty I ran out the house down the street screaming "we did it we f***ing did it !" basically every one on my street thought I was a nut job haha ! I will never forget that feeling ! 

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

It's an old nazi trick just make the ones telling the truth out to be cranks 

Completely agree mate. Along with "repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth".

In this case, the lie that "Rangers fans are all aggressive bigots and a disgrace to Scotland" is fast becoming the accepted truth in this country.

6 hours ago, gogzy said:

Just posted this in another thread,

They have provided a platform to Novo and made him sound like a conspiracy theorist.

EDIT: He is obviously correct.

I don't care . The more conspiracy theorist . The more it gets attention and drawn attention to

21 hours ago, gogzy said:
21 hours ago, OhW said:

He was talking to Rangers News

Fair enough.  my point still stands, if anyone is allowed to speak on our defence in the media, it will be someone that looks and sounds like a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

The Daily Rhebel ran it too, probably just copied it from the Rangers News. tho they left some of it out.

Whilst there are several issues within this topic, the Spaniard believes the mainstream media perhaps give the subject too much exposure. Novo believes the media have to be careful in the way they report the topic.

“I think people have to stop putting morbid stuff out in the press, because that is very confrontational, that’s what I think. They contribute to it, 100%. At the same time, you see when a celtic player has a problem, the papers put it out. If a Rangers player gets abuse, they put out anything.”

Novo’s heroics have become well know around Ibrox. He really knew what it meant to play for the club, and the fans adored him for that. Novo’s commitment was great, his footballing ability was even better. The Spaniard has the perfect blend of these characteristics, which have allowed him to become a Rangers hero.

The Spaniard hopes the club and its fans can remember who he was as a person, as well as a footballer.

When asked how he’d like to be remembered, Novo said: “As the wee man!

“No, just as an honest genuine guy. I’ve never been arrogant and everything that I say is the truth, everything I think is what I’m actually thinking, whether that be football or whatever. I’d like to be known as an honest player.”

22 hours ago, gogzy said:

Just posted this in another thread,

They have provided a platform to Novo and made him sound like a conspiracy theorist.

EDIT: He is obviously correct.

Tbf, Novo made himself sound like a conspiracy theorist. I work for that site (Rangers News) and it was a pretty spectacular interview to hear. 

22 hours ago, gogzy said:

Fair enough.  my point still stands, if anyone is allowed to speak on our defence in the media, it will be someone that looks and sounds like a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

The SFA stuff wasnt intended to be such a central part of the interview but once Novo started talking, he wouldn't stop. 

22 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

I do believe with the Gerrard interest from England and beyond, we should be boxing clever and getting the message out there through the national media.

If you had, say, Jamie Carragher, Shearer or some of the more respected pundits questioning the treatment of Gerrard and his team etc......

I think that this approach could be fruitful, as “they” couldn’t claim that these independent commentators had an agenda, basically just highlighting the injustice and inconsistencies up here.

Whilst I am glad there are statements coming from the board, a view/ comments from neutral observers would be more difficult for them to dismiss.

PR dept (Traynor) get onto this ASAP!