What has Katic done to upset Gerrard?

GOAT

Nothing.

Worral is ahead of him in the pecking order and has not put a foot wrong for ages.

When it switched to a back 3, it was more important to have a guy who can cover the ground faster and is a better passer. McCrorie more suited in this case. 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

IMO and most people on here’s opinion a far better defender than worrall.  But then tonight when we go three at the back he still doesn’t bring him on and plays McCrorie there instead.  

We’ve not conceded in 5 games now so he shouldn’t be starting given the current pairings form.

And I thought McCrorie sat infront of the CBs didn’t he? So slightly different position to Katic. 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

We’ve not conceded in 5 games now so he shouldn’t be starting given the current pairings form.

And I thought McCrorie sat infront of the CBs didn’t he? So slightly different position to Katic. 

Played on the right of a back three from what I could gather. 

1 minute ago, Moobs said:

Probably a lot of shite but is there any chance that worral has something in his contract that when fit he has to play. Is weird how Katic dosent get a look in

I'm pretty sure Gerrard said in December he's played 15 games or whatever so Forrest can't recall him as the terms of the contract. 

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Played on the right of a back three from what I could gather. 

Think you’re right actually! To your original point thought I don’t think Gerrard has a problem with Katic he just prefers Worral and Goldson. I would prefer Katic was playing but can’t grumble after five clean sheets in a row.

I like Katic better than Worrall, and I get anxious when the ball is at Worrall's feet cause he sometimes seems to take an age deciding what to do with it, but really I don't care who the manager selects right now as long as we keep winning. Worrall's howler v Kilmrnock might forever stay with us but we're doing ok defensively the past few games.

I do hope Worrall gets to fuck at the end of the season though,

18 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I think there’s probably not much between him and Worrall, all things considered.

But it’s certainly strange how little he’s played after his initial run in the side.

Difference is, Katic is our player and Worrall will be away next season 

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

His decision making at times is suicidal. 

My arse twitches every time he's put under any pressure. 

It's easy to forget his mistakes when we're winning, but he's still making slack passes and getting away with mistakes nearly every game. The high boot against Hamilton, that's a stupid challenge anywhere on the pitch tbh.

I'd play Katic ahead of him all day long.

Worrall gets far too much of a hard time on here whereas Katic gets talked up to a ridiculous level. Katic definitely has potential but before he was dropped he seemed incapable of passing the ball 10 yards. Our style of play would suffer with Katic in the team right now.