Double figures

Essandoh

The league is theirs but what I can’t believe is that they’re going to win it by about 16 points at this rate. I genuinely thought after the 29th we’d at least keep it going until the split.

We’re still so far off it, even with a 30 goal a season striker in Morelos. Fuck knows what we’ll do without him.

No bottle whatsoever.

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

The league is theirs but what I can’t believe is that they’re going to win it by about 16 points at this rate. I genuinely thought after the 29th we’d at least keep it going until the split.

We’re still so far off it, even with a 30 goal a season striker in Morelos. Fuck knows what we’ll do without him.

No bottle whatsoever.

We will improve without him . We will sign better quality and players that score in massive games

We rely way too much on him and he never produces in the massive games . Let's be honest . It's a massive long list

His qualities of leading the line are not up for debate . He is magnificent at it . We are failing with our style to rely on him .It is not working

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

We will improve without him . We will sign better quality and players that score in massive games

We rely way too much on him and he never produces in the massive games . Let's be honest . It's a massive long list

His qualities of leading the line are not up for debate . He is magnificent at it . We are failing with our style to rely on him .It is not working

This is what gonna happen he's gonna allow us the 4/5 quality players when he's sold

Fuck off. Aye we’ve wasted points but the difference in mentality and performance is far better than anything we’ve seen the past 3 years. 

Steven Gerrard is the man to lead us, the reformation wasn’t started in a day but the foundations were laid, just like we are. 

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Worst thing for me is the Tarriers have dropped so many points and are getting worse yet we are nowhere near them. Sums up how terrible the league is here.

100% mate. They are guff. I think this idea of improving is just blind optimism.

Probably with Gerrard being the last throw of the dice.

We are grasping onto straws that this management is going to work.

It clearly isn't.

It’s hard to see where the money was spent.  That team tonight was full of players he inherited.  McGregor, Arfield, and Kamara were free transfers.  Kent and Worrall are on loan.  We spent £10m in the summer.

Bringing Davis and Defoe on loan looks like a mistake too.  Davis is finished and Defoe diesn’t fit in to our 4-3-3 formation.  

Gerrard needs to recruit much better players than what we have now.  

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

100% mate. They are guff. I think this idea of improving is just blind optimism.

Probably with Gerrard being the last throw of the dice.

We are grasping onto straws that this management is going to work.

It clearly isn't.

What more do you want? It’s not Gerrards  fault that players are passing up 6/7 clear cut chances. 

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Fuck off. Aye we’ve wasted points but the difference in mentality and performance is far better than anything we’ve seen the past 3 years. 

Steven Gerrard is the man to lead us, the reformation wasn’t started in a day but the foundations were laid, just like we are. 

What are you slevering about? I never said sack Gerrard and it’s all very well talking about a difference in mentality but it’s completely relative to the shite Caixinha served up.

Clearly there’s been improvement but clearly it still isn’t good enough. We’re gonna continue to drop points and they’ll continue to win when it matters. 16 points isn’t an overly pessimistic reading of the rest of our season - it’s entirely likely. 

1 minute ago, TMB said:

It’s hard to see where the money was spent.  That team tonight was full of players he inherited.  McGregor, Arfield, and Kamara were free transfers.  Kent and Worrall are on loan.  We spent £10m in the summer.

Brining in Favis and Defoe on loan looks like a mistake too.  Davis is finished and Defoe diesn’t fit in to our 4-3-3 formation.  

Gerrard needs to recruit much better players than what we have now.  

I’ll have to strongly disagree with you on Defoe. The guys scored 5 in 8.

2 games at Easter Rd with around 50 attempts at goal and 1 goal....this is not Gerrards fault it's our decision making and poor finishing.....not at any point tonight did I think we could fuck it up but we did.....maybe get murty back in after all he crafted a 2-1 victory when we got pumped....the spoon burners have had a hex over us since we beat them 4-2 under Warburton 

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

This is what gonna happen he's gonna allow us the 4/5 quality players when he's sold

I like many things about Alfredo . I genuinely do

I dislike many others and in big games . His goals to game ratio is fucking pitiful

That is why I wince when I hear bears say we will get 20 mill for him . Dreamland man  . He is valuable to us because he causes havoc in certain games but clubs watching that tonight , may have seen quite a lot of similar performances in last few years

He simply can not finish with goal keeper to beat  with time to think about it .#

This is been happening over last 2 seasons . Not just tonight

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

But we weren't, and that is hugely concerning. 

The only change is we are finding brand new ways to fuck things up.

That's not Gerrards fault though?

We were superb in the 1st half where we totally controlled the game,  we had a swagger and arrogance for 65mins but poor decision making in the final 3rd have AGAIN came back to haunt us...do you seriously believe we haven't improved as a team?

13 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I’ll have to strongly disagree with you on Defoe. The guys scored 5 in 8.

But accommodating him disrupts the entire team.  When Davis and Defoe first came we went with a diamond 4-4-2 away to Kilmarnock and lost the game despite Defoe scoring.  If Gerrard is going to play a 4-3-3, and we mostly do, then he should’ve brought in someone who fits that system.