Two wins in nine games - is this our worst run ever?

Listen I do understand looking at the bare facts that people can easily make a case for him failing.

However I've seen more than enough to convince me gerrard will get it right.

Yes we have had some terrible results this season but on the other hand we have had some outstanding ones that we simply would not have achieved last season.

This was never going to be a quick fix but with time and a bit of patience I'm convinced gerrard will deliver us success.

It's too early to say anything about the manager. We knew from the beginning he's a rookie, and will consequently take some time to find his feet. His potential upside is huge, so we have to accept what we knew would be stumbles along the way.

March appears to be becoming a bit of a nightmare month though. If I remember rightly it was a similar situation last year. I don't know if it's just the self-belief that comes with playing in a successful Rangers side (or doesn't), but I think it'll sort itself out when we're back to full strength. It's clear to me that we're still recovering.

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

You’ve responded to two points I’ve made with shitey insults

Naw I've no. See, unlike the OP I actually knew the stats. I pointed out we had only lost two of the games and pointed out we had worse runs.

I've made my feelings clear on points dropped this season and what has cost us the title. I don't need made up stats for that 

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

last ten games - including today

won 4
 draw 4
lost 2   

easily verified on the official website 

delete the fucking thread 

Schoolboy error .you haven't picked the 10 games that suit the doom and gloom quest .

Stats can prove anything .

Unfortunately opinions are hard to prove IMHO there has been a large change in the overall standard this season .It's true though as Bears that 2nd is last for us but the 2 previous seasons we have been miles behind and while we bridged the points gap last season from the season before we were still miles behind the tarriers .

This season on head to head against them we have been very close to getting ahead of them .The team of last season would probably have lost 4 or 5 nil after going down to 10 men but turned out we were unlucky not to get a point or more .

The other fact we can look at is our progress in Europe where group stage qualification was a massive improvement on the previous year and something very few bears would have predicted. The fact we were in the box seat to qualify from the group and ran out of steam somehow took the edge off the real achievement of actually getting to the group's. 

Stats the negative crew won't want to know are we have only lost 1 match by more than 1 goal.compare that to.the last 2 seasons shows progression .

Next year we need to learn to cope better with 10 men behind the ball .Do this and we will be very close to getting what we all want .55

6 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Sorry to even type it - but it's true. We went the whole of March without a win.

Has any Rangers manager ever had a worse run than two wins in nine games?

Don't be sorry mate. Just don't lie and make up stats to depress the shite out people.

FFS just look at the difference in the OF games, and the Euro games compared with the season before..

Everybody liked the appointment but had reservations about his lack of managerial experience. Well he's got some experience now. Let's see if he improves the team next year. 

Despite the poor results I like Gerrard and want him to stay and be successful but we need better quality in the squad, SPL shite like jones and Shinnie etc won’t get us where we need to be, I hope the board and Gerrard recognise this and have higher quality players lined up or next season could be a repeat of this one.  

Obviously if we lose to the tarriers after the split  I’ll be raging again for a few days and want him sacked 🤣

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Despite the poor results I like Gerrard and want him to stay and be successful but we need better quality in the squad, SPL shite like jones and Shinnie etc won’t get us where we need to be, I hope the board and Gerrard recognise this and have higher quality players lined up or next season could be a repeat of this one.  

Obviously if we lose to the tarriers after the split  I’ll be raging again for a few days and want him sacked 🤣

Those signings are being made to beef up the squad,they won’t be our ‘icing on the cake’ signings as the gaffer put it.

7 hours ago, dee9 said:

Spot on. This wasn't going to be an easy fix but anyone who doubts that we have made progress is frankly talking pish.

Gerrard is absolutely the man for the job, totally convinced.

I completely agree,yes gerrard has made some mistakes we all know that but a lot of this seasons down fall has been from our lack of player quality in the attacking sense unfortunately and I’m convinced the management team will address this in the summer.

whats been frustrating this year is we know this team can play well but they just aren’t consistent enough: