Davis

Lloyd

Slated him when he first arrived. But been fantastic recently and was absolutely superb today. If he can keep this up next season he'll be a key player. Him and arfield in the middle today was fucking brilliant. 

10 minutes ago, HairyBeary said:

The best players on RM are those who don’t play . Although I believe Steve Davis is one of our best and was missed today 

Back to pointless square 5 yard balls in the middle of the park again today ,although I don’t know why Gerrard didn’t just play the same formation that’s worked so well past 5 games  just with different personnel

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Back to pointless square 5 yard balls in the middle of the park again today ,although I don’t know why Gerrard didn’t just play the same formation that’s worked so well past 5 games  just with different personnel

Not disagreeing with you, you could very well be right, but maybe the personnel available are not suited to what we were doing, the pitch may be a factor, Morelos is a different kind of player to Defoe, and I believe we miss tav when he didn’t play (although it’s not often)

cant see why we didn’t stick with Flanagan at left back and try polster, at least to see what he can do. (I’m sure he’s a right back?)

Hes been here since January he must be ready.

1 minute ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Not disagreeing with you, you could very well be right, but maybe the personnel available are not suited to what we were doing, the pitch may be a factor, Morelos is a different kind of player to Defoe, and I believe we miss tav when he didn’t play (although it’s not often)

cant see why we didn’t stick with Flanagan at left back and try polster, at least to see what he can do. (I’m sure he’s a right back?)

Hes been here since January he must be ready.

Pitch is ridiculous, trying to better our game and asking professionals to play on that , even Killie players toil at times and their on it everyday 

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

missed Arfield more --- we play with zero drive when he's not n the team 

both of them together next season should be good

Agreed but we’ve no one looking to move the ball forward fast without Davis. Think we could have got by today without Arfield today. 

16 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

Agreed but we’ve no one looking to move the ball forward fast without Davis. Think we could have got by today without Arfield today. 

mentioned early in the season that when Arfeld did does not play we lacked intensity -- nothing changed in that regard

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Yet people say they are undroppable now wont factor in the meaningless games since we lost at the piggery

How were they games meaningless....if we lost all those games we could have finished 4th....we still had a job to do to finish 2nd and they done won them

6 hours ago, hammer93 said:

How were they games meaningless....if we lost all those games we could have finished 4th....we still had a job to do to finish 2nd and they done won them

Because in terms of the title race they were, we have shown time and again this season that we cannot handle big pressure games, and the whole team plays well when we dont have the added pressure of trying to catch the tarriers

11 hours ago, hooooootchy said:

Today showed how important he has become, and maybe shows the level haliday and Jack are really at. (I know kamara was as poor as the others but he's shown he can be an important player). 

Halliday and Jack would not be missed either for me

Both bring very little to a team that wants to be winning major honours