Europa League

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Should not be in the CL, harbored another now-convicted paedo during the 90s.  Why do UEFA not ban them when they are quick enough to ban clubs for racist songs.  Better to be called an offensive name than RAPED.

When the fuck have UEFA ever banned a team for racist chanting ? they hand out pathetic fines and that's about it

44 minutes ago, Billy Walsh said:

When the fuck have UEFA ever banned a team for racist chanting ? they hand out pathetic fines and that's about it

OK fined and/or threatened with bans --- does that excuse NONCE FC??   these cunts need to be dealt with by the SFA and UEFA same as Penn State were dealt with by the NCAA  Paedo bastards. 

BTW look on the UEFA Socal Responsibility page and see the list of Core Partners --- IronIc:

Core partners

Football Against Racism in Europe (Fare) network – racism and discrimination
Cross Cultures Project Association (CCPA) – Peace-building and reconciliation
Terre des hommes (Tdh) – Child protection
UEFA member associations – Solidarity/football and refugees
Centre for Access to Football in Europe (CAFE) – Access “Total football total access)

2 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Get us to the group stages and I'll be happy. The revenue for the club is important not just now but in the long term to compete year in year out.

and tbh, the coefficiency is important in the long run.

Just now, bluenoz said:

and tbh, the coefficiency is important in the long run.

It would be nice not starting in the first round, it's hard to feel happy about any of the other clubs in this country succeeding. As long as celtic lose Thursday and Sunday i'll take it😂

1 hour ago, SIRB_72 said:

It would be nice not starting in the first round, it's hard to feel happy about any of the other clubs in this country succeeding. As long as celtic lose Thursday and Sunday i'll take it😂

Let's be realistic, they're not getting papped out by a fiddly team first couple of rounds. Best thing is if they get good long trips every second Thursday, win home and away first couple of rounds (association coefficient points) then get papped out by someone like Dinamo Zagreb in the playoffs. Best case scenario they win 7 lose 1 and go out, that way they gain 1.75 points for the national coefficient in the qualifiers, but don't get the CL cash.

34 minutes ago, Klos' Glove said:

Let's be realistic, they're not getting papped out by a fiddly team first couple of rounds. Best thing is if they get good long trips every second Thursday, win home and away first couple of rounds (association coefficient points) then get papped out by someone like Dinamo Zagreb in the playoffs. Best case scenario they win 7 lose 1 and go out, that way they gain 1.75 points for the national coefficient in the qualifiers, but don't get the CL cash.

They'll not get CL again any time soon. They proved this season they can't beat the most average of european sides such as AEK Athens. A team we would have dispatched might I add. Like I said if they're losing on Thursdays and Sundays I'm happy, just as long as we're winning on the Sundays😂

Think the first few rounds can be considered competitive pre season games which probably help in getting us up to speed for the league. Group stages bring revenue and can attract players to come to the club. Longer term success, means better co-efficient for when we get back to the Champions League. 

Anyone know when the draw for the first round is made??

16 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

OK fined and/or threatened with bans --- does that excuse NONCE FC??   these cunts need to be dealt with by the SFA and UEFA same as Penn State were dealt with by the NCAA  Paedo bastards. 

BTW look on the UEFA Socal Responsibility page and see the list of Core Partners --- IronIc:

Core partners

Football Against Racism in Europe (Fare) network – racism and discrimination
Cross Cultures Project Association (CCPA) – Peace-building and reconciliation
Terre des hommes (Tdh) – Child protection
UEFA member associations – Solidarity/football and refugees
Centre for Access to Football in Europe (CAFE) – Access “Total football total access)

I would imagine the highlited body would need to act first for uefa to do something about it? I also assume if they acted then they cunts would also be hit with the harshest penalties available. 

41 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Think the first few rounds can be considered competitive pre season games which probably help in getting us up to speed for the league. Group stages bring revenue and can attract players to come to the club. Longer term success, means better co-efficient for when we get back to the Champions League. 

Anyone know when the draw for the first round is made??

19th June is the draw for the first 2 rounds. 

40 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I would imagine the highlited body would need to act first for uefa to do something about it? I also assume if they acted then they cunts would also be hit with the harshest penalties available. 

Anyone got their contact details?