Memorial wall/garden

20 hours ago, EverestGers said:

The reality of seeing fans getting selfies with “struthi” bear outside the SOS’s store on PRW recently only reiterated the demeaning lengths our current custodians went to when fighting for power. Promises of future favours banged out left right & centre.  As a Rangers fan I’d rather serve my team if possible instead of profiting personally. Imagine the SLO’s da never charged £3.50 for a bottle of bud but £2 to cover costs?  Naw me neither.  

Holy fuck, I'd love to watch you come up with a business idea that runs at cost & makes no money #Twat

22 hours ago, EverestGers said:

The reality of seeing fans getting selfies with “struthi” bear outside the SOS’s store on PRW recently only reiterated the demeaning lengths our current custodians went to when fighting for power. Promises of future favours banged out left right & centre.  As a Rangers fan I’d rather serve my team if possible instead of profiting personally. Imagine the SLO’s da never charged £3.50 for a bottle of bud but £2 to cover costs?  Naw me neither.  

Why don’t you open a pub where you run it to cover costs then?

I’m sure you’ll be busy with such cheap booze deals.

Hopefully your wife earns enough to cover you and your families living costs.

The plans for the memorial garden were an absolute fucking disgrace. 

That includes people inside the club that were involved in the design, that are no longer in position as a result. 

Some of the plans included, charging fans to store relatives ashes, a statue of John Greig that people could high five & mobile phone charging stations. 

13 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

That includes people inside the club that were involved in the design, that are no longer in position as a result

Some of the plans included, charging fans to store relatives ashes, a statue of John Greig that people could high five & mobile phone charging stations. 

Sounds like a fuck up by the club allowing a fuck up of a company to fuck up. Hopefully doesn't cost us a fortune, and as unfortunate as it is if you're at Rangers and incompetent at your job then you deserve to go.

On 02/06/2019 at 19:21, eskbankloyal said:

a statue of John Greig that people could high five & mobile phone charging stations. 

Why in the name of fuck would someone even contemplate shit like that when discussing a memorial garden?

Tacky doesn't even come close to covering it.

On ‎02‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 20:21, eskbankloyal said:

That includes people inside the club that were involved in the design, that are no longer in position as a result. 

If that's the case, which I am sure it is - then the best plan would be to squash it.

• 2 months later...

Back in court tomorrow:

LORD BANNATYNE – J Hannah, Clerk

Wednesday 28th August

Procedural Hearing between 9.30am and 10.00am

CA132/18 Memorial Walls Ltd v The Rangers Football Club Ltd – MBM Commercial LLP – Anderson Strathern LLP