Rangers inviting SNP politicians to Ibrox

GOAT

I’m honestly raging at this, genuinely fucking disgusted. 

But that phrase keep your enemies closer whilst strict liability still kicks around might be a good bit of PR for the club. 

How can they dock a club points when they’re so proactive in an everyone anyone campaign is what I think might be the main reason behind this... 

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Very polite way of calling him a lying cunt 

never mind, my good friend, what abou that hapless cunt of a MD we have standing beside a rabid ranger's hating separatist

the cunt should have got his jotters, for his part in the SD contract, but this takes the fucking biscuit

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

Absolutely disgusting.  Quite possibly one of the worst things I’ve ever came across as a Rangers supporter.  The club should be ashamed of itself.  I’m not one for letter writing or shite like that, but I’ll be complaining to them about it anyway.  

:lol: 

Not that it matters a great deal but this politician wasn’t “invited” for a meeting the SNP (possibly to attempt to paint us in a bad light if we said no) contacted us and asked for the meeting. After the campaign was launched I doubt we would have been able to turn this down.

From what my other half tells me there could be a more prominent SNP politician visiting us in the near future.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

The Saltire has flown above Ibrox for a long time

We're a Scottish (and British) club. The Saltire is our flag as much as it is the nationalists

Now don’t you go confusing folk with facts. 

.... and just for the record a large part union flag / jack is derived from the saltire! 

1 minute ago, Bjorklund said:

Not that it matters a great deal but this politician wasn’t “invited” for a meeting the SNP (possibly to attempt to paint us in a bad light if we said no) contacted us and asked for the meeting. After the campaign was launched I doubt we would have been able to turn this down.

From what my other half tells me there could be a more prominent SNP politician visiting us in the near future.

Sounds about right tbf bud, Putting us to The acid test so to speak, Between a rock and a hard place, Damned if we do damned if we don't.

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Correct - it’s the way it should be ! A good Scottish club working with the Scottish government to help combat intolerance! 

Very good, NOT.

Intolerance being stirred up by wee Nicky and her gang at every move, aye combat would be right pal.

Look back at history, the Germans fell for Hitler's lies, now you are your snp love in mates are falling (have fallen) for the same sort of rhetoric.

Unionist ?  Away tae fuck .