Response from Rangers regarding Kilmarnock - Club 1872

eskbankloyal

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Good update except that 2 fans on the disabled enclosure roof are not a 'handful'.

Now let's see if the Killie director and those 2 media tossers apologise for their comments

Is your sole point of argument really the discrepancy between the numbers two and five? Fuck off.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

7? Try 20

Fair enough but when it was needed most over the last few years the constant lack of any decent PR from the club has been woefull for a club the size of Rangers, and what the heck was Jim traynor even employed for. Shambles!

19 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

Fair enough but when it was needed most over the last few years the constant lack of any decent PR from the club has been woefull for a club the size of Rangers, and what the heck was Jim traynor even employed for. Shambles!

I think you and Rfc52 are both right, it has been poor for many years, but as you say the last few have been exceptional and wee needed a much better approach IMO.

26 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think you and Rfc52 are both right, it has been poor for many years, but as you say the last few have been exceptional and wee needed a much better approach IMO.

The last few have been down to our links with traynor. The man is a relic more interested in his own vendettas. 

We need to cut all links with him and get quality PR people in. Ones that can get ahead of these kind of stories before the narrative gets twisted. 

Any form of contrition ,no matter what, will always be seen as "completely guilty " and fuck anything else by all our enemies 

Would the scum release a statement like this ? Answer .No chance 

And that tells you is winning the PR war 

As a club ,we let the gestapo walk all over us .And that is my belief for years 

As Dart posted , this should have been a watershed moment .

The safety of our fans was seen as irrelevant and the usual haters moved in , including the Kilmarnock bevvy merchant director .

We have been told before that we should pick our battles ? Well this was one we could have won and pilloried the haters with.  Great opportunity missed .

47 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The last few have been down to our links with traynor. The man is a relic more interested in his own vendettas. 

We need to cut all links with him and get quality PR people in. Ones that can get ahead of these kind of stories before the narrative gets twisted. 

I could not agree more mate. :thumbup:

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

If the Club put out that statement RB, it would be all over the papers and other media, but we seem to hide behind C1872  to say things rather than just be up front and let fans see the Club are defending the fans in what can be defended. 

My argument since C1872 was formed.

The club simply hide behind them and nobody in authority takes a blind bit of notice what a supporters group have to say.

The just fail to lead from the front and sell both the club and the fans short. 

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

My argument since C1872 was formed.

The club simply hide behind them and nobody in authority takes a blind bit of notice what a supporters group have to say.

The just fail to lead from the front and sell both the club and the fans short. 

It is just pathetic mate, I have no idea why we want to appear so weak. So frustrating. :headwall:

8 hours ago, The Dude said:

I think youve slightly missed what Im getting at here. Anything from C1872 (and by proxy the club) doesnt even come from them it comes from a third party (per blair). The whole thing is a fucking shambles. 

Just incase anyone is wondering, specifically, what was meant...

image.thumb.png.1b261f1dffce7403880bdd8d6418bad4.png