How many Rangers players would get in their team?

pcbear

32 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

No they’re not the benchmark at all  we should never measure ourselves against anyone  beat what’s in front of you 

so see when we beat them next will it be a fluke or can we then say “every one of our players would get in their team “

football isn’t clear cut  

I get what you’re saying, and I haven’t seen them this year, but the reality is they finished 9 points ahead and just finished off a treble treble. 

We’re definitely stronger, they’re probably weaker than last year and I think we’ll win the league, but to say they’re not the benchmark is daft. They’re we we have to better to win the league.

I don’t think celtic have that many standout players: Edouard, Forrest, Christie, Ntcham, McGregor, seems the obvious ones.  Gordon was a great keeper but his knees have gone.  Griffiths has ability but question marks over his mental health.  Sinclair and Rogic were key players for them in previous years but they seem to have disappeared.  

I honestly think our entire defense is better than theirs.  I wouldn’t have their Keeper or any of their back 4 over what we have.  Would guys like Aribo, Arfield, Ojo, Morelos, Defoe, Kamara, all push for a place in their first-team?  Absolutely.  

6 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

So you would have ajer in ahead of either Goldson or Katic? Ive been puzzled for a while as to what people see in ajer. He gets quoted at £10 million etc but he was part of a defence the other night that lost 4 goals at home to cluj, its a case of the media here building him up and it becoming accepted fact. Again,

I prefer Katic to Goldson so I’d have Ajer beside him.

He’s a stinking tarrier bastard, and aye he might have conceded they goals as part of a backline, but he’s a player and that much is simple.

I don’t agree with the fantasy valuation the tramps and the media perpetuate, but he’s 100% a good centre half at this level.

They have a few good players like Forrest, McGregor and Eduardo but that’s literally it. Would I have Forrest over Arfield? Probably not, 2 different players and one (Arfield) is vital to how we play. McGregor over any of our midfielders? Good player but fucking no chance. Édouard over Morelos or Defoe? Get tae fuck :lol: A year ago pre-Gerrard they all would’ve walked in to our team, now they’d be doing well making the bench, at the moment anyway. 

Who wouldn’t is a shorter list, their back 5 is a calamity right now so that sorts that out straight away.

They are strong from mid to fwd but I’d struggle to drop Morelos for the french cunt or the thumb, midfield Forrest is a better option wide right than what we have, rogic, ncham and Christie on their day don’t have a lot of daylight between them from what I’ve seen so maybe one of them in an advanced midfield role.

Other than that you can fire their squad up your arse sideways 👍🏻.