How many Rangers players would get in their team?

pcbear

I remember this being asked on the BBC sports web page just before the first ibrox old firm match and a number of so called experts had their say. I think the most any of them came up with was 2, McGregor and Morelos.  Although we only won the match one nil we had played them of the park that day being better in every position. Kept expecting (no I didnt) to see a follow up article showing how wrong they all were and we are stronger this year. 

McGregor, Tavernier, Katic or Goldson alongside Ajer, Jack, Aribo and Morelos.

Christie, McGregor, Forrest and Edouard are their best players, and all of them play further up the park. We’re as close as we’ve ever been to them the last few years now.

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Aw fuck right off with this shite

fuckin hell man let us please just enjoy ourselves without mentioning those cunts at every turn

They’re the benchmark unfortunately, need to be signing players that would get in their 11. 

21 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

McGregor, Tavernier, Katic or Goldson alongside Ajer, Jack, Aribo and Morelos.

Christie, McGregor, Forrest and Edouard are their best players, and all of them play further up the park. We’re as close as we’ve ever been to them the last few years now.

So you would have ajer in ahead of either Goldson or Katic? Ive been puzzled for a while as to what people see in ajer. He gets quoted at £10 million etc but he was part of a defence the other night that lost 4 goals at home to cluj, its a case of the media here building him up and it becoming accepted fact. Again,

In all honesty their best is Forrest Christie and McGregor... are they better than Aribo Jones and arfield ..definately not. 

I think we're now a better side than them . Maybe only slightly but our big advantage now is Stevie and his  backroom staff .

I personally believe if we go top after September 1st we'll stay there .

If I was setting up an eleven made up of both team's players

McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Flanagan; Jack, Aribo, Davis; Forrest, Morelos, Ojo

That's right, one player of theirs I would take and even at that it's a push, I believe in our current squad more, I think for the first time in a long time we've actually got better players in just about every position 

37 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

So you would have ajer in ahead of either Goldson or Katic? Ive been puzzled for a while as to what people see in ajer. He gets quoted at £10 million etc but he was part of a defence the other night that lost 4 goals at home to cluj, its a case of the media here building him up and it becoming accepted fact. Again,

Ajer the tadger.

50 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

They’re the benchmark unfortunately, need to be signing players that would get in their 11. 

No they’re not the benchmark at all  we should never measure ourselves against anyone  beat what’s in front of you 

so see when we beat them next will it be a fluke or can we then say “every one of our players would get in their team “

football isn’t clear cut  

52 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

If I was setting up an eleven made up of both team's players

McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Flanagan; Jack, Aribo, Davis; Forrest, Morelos, Ojo

That's right, one player of theirs I would take and even at that it's a push, I believe in our current squad more, I think for the first time in a long time we've actually got better players in just about every position 

Not far away with that  only debatable bit for me would be Arfield and or Kamara in there