Ticket Price For Games Against Tarriers.

5 minutes ago, billscott said:

i agree but i will take your ticket if you dont want it

It’s in the celtic end though.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Will be that at the stade de nonce

They’re getting charged it at Ibrox so I’d assume it will be the price at both mate

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s in the celtic end though.

They’re getting charged it at Ibrox so I’d assume it will be the price at both mate

it will be the same at both grounds there are plenty people like me who would pay that or more so they can charge what they like

3 minutes ago, billscott said:

it will be the same at both grounds there are plenty people like me who would pay that or more so they can charge what they like

I’ve already paid it, but it doesn’t stop it being a shite price.

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"Tickets for the match have been balloted among celtic season ticket holders who attended 19 or more domestic away matches last season and one domestic away match in the current campaign."

:wow:

Their away scheme must be tiny compared to ours. Like seriously tiny!!

Assuming they dont know who had tickets from supporters clubs, then that means that they had at least 1000 of them got tickets direct from the club at least 19 times for away games last season?

Holy fuck.... 

22 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"Tickets for the match have been balloted among celtic season ticket holders who attended 19 or more domestic away matches last season and one domestic away match in the current campaign."

:wow:

Tbh that sounds like a better system than we have!

7 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Their away scheme must be tiny compared to ours. Like seriously tiny!!

Assuming they dont know who had tickets from supporters clubs, then that means that they had at least 1000 of them got tickets direct from the club at least 19 times for away games last season?

Holy fuck.... 

Cant quite get my head round it tbh.

31 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Me either mate.

Dont know how many away games they had in the 2 cups, but they can have had no more than about 23 domestic away games surely.

And cunts got NINETEEN of them? 

It's actually quite ammusing that so few of the "greatest fans in the world" want to go to away fixtures. 

And they balloted for us twice, with people that got the first one not being in the second