A massive whataboutery thread

Ted E Bayer

5 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Zombies aren’t real 

However mental it may sound if roles were reversed and we would were to call them zombies they would find some way to find some religious connotation and have us deducted points or some other sanction  They have infiltrated every system known in our footballing world from every level of the footballing authorities to the media to the governing bodies and have even gone to the length to set up an anti discriminatory organisation with one agenda, do fuck the famous Glasgow Rangers!

How they are able to get away with this we will never know.

Just now, Ted E Bayer said:

However mental it may sound if roles were reversed and we would were to call them zombies they would find some way to find some religious connotation and have us deducted points or some other sanction  They have infiltrated every system known in our footballing world from every level of the footballing authorities to the media to the governing bodies and have even gone to the length to set up an anti discriminatory organisation with one agenda, do fuck the famous Glasgow Rangers!

Spot on

4 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Paranoia, all around us, people making, conspiracies 

31 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

This thread better not get to 3 pages before I find out who the fuck CJ is?

These sort of things bother me you know. 👍

@Ted E Bayer

Same :lol: 

27 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

I thought he was CJNovo 992 today we are back with another brand new videoooo.  👏👏

Looks like I may have jumped the gun.

Why on god's earth have you thought that? :lol: 

They cunts voluntarily shut the GB section for 2 games and were fined for their Rodgers at work banner against Linfield as an example. 

Also, found a few articles all quoting the same thing about Ajax: 

"The banner was aimed at Ajax's opponents that night. Uefa imposed a fine of 25,000 euros. The possible penalty for such an offense is a fine of 50,000 euros plus the closure of some parts of the stadium at the next European home game. After a prompt and adequate response from Ajax the fine was halved and the partial closure averted. The penalty will be recovered from those responsible."

Why couldn't our partial closure have been averted?

1 hour ago, Ted E Bayer said:

While you may have used a bit of journalist freedom in your OP :happy: I also think what you are eluding to is spot on. 

We will know in a week or two what happens to abusers.cf after the missile throwing at the game they went out of the CL. :thinking:

10 hours ago, Ted E Bayer said:

The following Will NOT result in sanctions from UEFA from them and others

• Bigoted Dirty Orange bastard chants
  • Sectarian Go home ya H*** chants
  • Variety of other Sectarian H** chants
  • Terrorist songs and chants
  • Political banners and flags (Palestinian flag)
  • Hanging Rangers supporters effigies, yes remember that happened in front of our fans and children
  • Zombie mockery
  • Political banners offensive to millions across the world
  • Terrorist banners offensive to millions across the world 
  • non poppy wearing and disruption of minutes silences
  • Missile throwing at own and opposition players 
  • Supporters hygiene problems 

You do realise that celtic (and others)  have been threatened and fined by UEFA for paramilitary banners & chants, missile throwing, offensive political banners and the like? 

UEFAs first course of action is to warn clubs and fans of their behaviour. If they persist with said behaviours  then punishment is doled out.

10 hours ago, Ted E Bayer said:

mental it may sound if roles were reversed and we would were to call them zombies they would find some way to find some religious connotation and have us deducted points or some other sanction  They have infiltrated every system known in our foo

Yer absolutely spot on.....

Not only does it  sound mental but it really is mental to think that

What about when De Boer was manger of Ajax?  They sang sad orange bastard with a shite  football team most of the game . Is that not secterian ?    I don't remember parkhead having anywhere shut down over that  

And someone should inform UEFA that TBB is not secterian it's offensive and that's how the law in this country  stands on it at present   

So again I would love to know what secterian singing took place as I never heard any fuck the popes etc , so what was the secterian/ racist behaviour.

Football is currupt to the core now and UEFA and FIFA are ruining the game. 

12 hours ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Just to be clear we need to stop the naughty singing after the news a section of the stadium is closing for Thursday’s tie.

HOWEVER

Can anyone confirm, just for my own piece of mind that below is accurate;

The following Will result in sanctions from UEFA as deemed offensive/Racist from us

• Billy Boys (due to up to our knees in fe*ian blood)
  • Super Rangers with the we hate celtic fe*ian add on
  • Fuck the pope chant
  • Famine song

The following Will NOT result in sanctions from UEFA from them and others

• Bigoted Dirty Orange bastard chants
  • Sectarian Go home ya H*** chants
  • Variety of other Sectarian H** chants
  • Terrorist songs and chants
  • Political banners and flags (Palestinian flag)
  • Hanging Rangers supporters effigies, yes remember that happened in front of our fans and children
  • Zombie mockery
  • Political banners offensive to millions across the world
  • Terrorist banners offensive to millions across the world 
  • non poppy wearing and disruption of minutes silences
  • Missile throwing at own and opposition players 
  • Supporters hygiene problems 

Are we soon going to be punished for venting our disgust on their paedophile ring because they find that offensive too?

Why is using a derogatory word to describe a group of people or individuals with a particular religious belief more offensive than the image of hanging effigies in front of our kids/banners of men with guns etc.

Some seem to be “repulsed” with the “toxic” nature of some of our football stadium winderupery while they turn a blind eye on those bullet points listed above.  Well I’m ready to play the offended card on everything and we should all follow suit. 

• offensive /əˈfɛnsɪv/ adjective
  • 1. causing someone to feel resentful, upset, or annoyed.
  • "the allegations made are deeply offensive to us"

From this point forward I’m on the offended loyal offensive. I’m going to write to everyone about everything, Rangers, UEFA, SPL, SFA, FARE, every anti Rangers sneeze is getting the full bhoona complaint from this fed up bear.

Let me know if I've missed any songs by them or us...

They have been fined at least 10 times for the likes of Palestinian flags, songs supporting terrorists, banners mocking UEFA, banners supporting terrorists, fireworks, guy aiming a kick at PSG player